How it started ..

Ever since middle school ive had a crush on B.

Hes tall. Cute. Talented. Athletic. 

 Has a perfect complexion. Perfect Lips. Perfect smile. Perfect walk. 

 Hes everything... I'll never get to have. 

 My names Kahlei. Im not one of those popular girls. I dont have a perfect body, or a big ass and titties like the rest of these females. Im only 4"9, black japanese- pueurto rican and white. Long curly dark brown hair. Light brown eyes and chocolaty - caramel skin. 

 That sounds flawlessly georgous right ? Well thats not the case. Im far from beautiful. I could be considered average, but thats not my opinion. 

 I live in Ft. Lauderdale florida, Im a straight A student. over acheiver and boys basketball manager. I dont play any sports i just love to watch, Im not the type of girl you would see on the court. Im more in the backround watching silentlly. Thinking about everyone and everything around me.

 (High School)

 Kahlei POV:

 5:00am its the 1st day of school and i am kinda excited i get to go back and see my friends, B, my teachers, and of course theres the people i dont like. But im gonna go shower and get dressed.. Gotta look somewhat cute today.

 I threw on , some white leather leggings, a yellow and blue vintage jersey with my Laney 5's . Straightened my hair and put some big loose curls with my wand. Added a simple cat eye, mascara, light red lipstick. Sprayed some Versace perfume and headed downstairs for breakfast. Where my dad was sitting at the table 

 Conversation: 

 Dad: Goodmorning Lei, ready for your first day ?

 Lei: Yea, Im kinda excited 

 Dad: Good im glad, I got you something to start your year, look on the dining table.

 (Sees Iphone 6 Box)

 Lei: Omg thankyou daddy, you didnt have to 

 Dad: I idid baby girl, Youve been doing great without your mom here, and you help me stay on my toes.. its only right i treat you like the princess you are.

 Lie: Awww thankyou. 

 Dad: Any time sweetie. Now eat some breakfast, you dont wanna be late on your first day

 Lei's POV:

i ate my breakfast, brushed my teeth, took out my new phone, grabbed my purse and headed out the door. Thats when i saw it, right there in the drive way ... a brand new 2015 all white range rover, with white rims and purple and grey interior.. i ran into the house so fast out of my mind

 Dad: You like it babygirl

 Lei: I love it . omg thankyou so much !!!! this is the best , ive been wanting one for the longest. thankyou daddy

 Dad: I knew you would. heres the keys (hands lei the keys) Now go, you have to get to school. 

 Lei: Alright (hugs her dad, head out the door) Bye daddy , love you !

 Dad: Love you too, call me when your on your way home.

 BTW: The story is in Lei's point of view until it says otherwise.

 At School:

 As i pulled up to school i felt all eyes on my new baby, i know what there thinking .. like whos whippin that, its the first day ! Well that would be me. My dads really wealthy, Hes actually the owner of a major record label. How amazing huh ! Yea it can be, theres perks to the fame as its called.