Chapter 15: Behind the Music

(A/N: So what do you all think is going to happen? Hmmm... ;) Anyways, hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Years, I go back to school on January 3rd, BOOOOO! At least we only go for two days then it's the weekend again!!!! YAYYYYYY!)

Read the very last thing at the end once you're done <3

Chapter 15 :D 

--------------------------

Cher's POV

*Recap*

"You sounded amazing back there, it felt like being at a concert, you dancing...singing...and looking as sexy as ever." He winked, shutting the door of his dressing room, and locking it.

"What are you doing?" I asked, looking at him with a confused expression.

"You know, you think you're so sneak, don't you?" He asked, rolling his eyes, but a smirk on his face.

"What are you talking about?!"

Will grtipped my waist, tossing me against the wall, I mean it was a little hard, ouch...

"What...are you-" I got cut off by his lips crashing onto mine. I tried pushing him off, he only stumbled back some.

"STOP!" I shouted, keep trying to get out of his grasp!

"Mmm, KISS ME!" He moaned against me, trying to force me to kiss him bacj.

"I WON'T!" I cried out, trying to kick him, but his legs were tight against mine.

He bit my bottom lip which made me cry louder, his tongue was in my mouth, I shoved him back, he looked at me with such anger.

"I CAN GET YOU ARRESTED!" I screamed, making him fall on the ground.

"You little..." He mumbled, forcing his self against me once again.

Where is Ryan?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

"Hello? Sir, has Cher left, we have some...erm...business to take care of." A feminine voice was heard through the door.

"Get out." Will unlocked the door, shoving me out, and tugging the girl in, she had a huge smile when he pulled her in, wow sexual frustration much?

"Ryan!!!" I shouted, running around backstage, searching for him. Oh god, where is he?!

"Cher! Where have you been?!" Ryan ran up to me, looking around to see if anyone was near, such as a fan.

"That...that guy...took me..." I stumbled, I was shaking, I was too scared, I didn't know what was exactly going on anymore. I just want Niall.

"Who? What guy?!" Ryan's anger built up.

"The...the...interviewer..." I whispered, trying to hold myself together.

"Do you want me to find him?"

"No..."

"Do you want me to do anything?"

"I want a restraining order...against him...immediately." I replied, I needed to do something about that situation, this was all wrong, all sickly wrong.

"Okay, I will definitely talk to your manager about that, most likely tell Simon too?"

"Yes, please." Simon was part of my management, he controlled it actually, as  well as One Direction's, Little Mix, he had been with a few artists of producing, that's how I'm famous today.

"Come on, I need to take you back, fans are all out, are you okay?"

"I'm fine, let me sign some things...get to meet some." I told him, he only nodded, leading me outside, it was getting late, the night was taking over, but it couldn't be anywhere past seven at the most.