💫𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬💫

3:30 am

I stumble around barely able to see straight, I'm so exhausted but I can't stop. I simply say I'm not tired and continue to stay up. I look at the time and worry thinking about how I'm gonna be so dead tomorrow but that doesnt stop me.

3:32 am

I quietly pace around the living room looking for things to do instead of resting, carefully making sure not to wake Keigo who's in the bedroom sleeping.

He must be so tired from patrolling all day.

3:33am

After wondering around the place still bored, I bump into the coffee table making a loud noise. Keigo stumbles to the living room he rubs his eyes and sees me sitting on the couch grabbing onto my leg and sees that all the lights are on.

This Hurts so bad but shit I woke him up

I feel bad that I woke him up knowing how tired he must be. A tear runs down my face. I finally start to crack. I'm so exhausted but I can't sleep and in pain and I feel bad that I woke him up knowing he is so tired from doing hero stuff all day.

I get up and I run towards him burying my face into his chest crying.

3:34am

"Hey, hey, what's wrong why are you up so late I heard a noise and I saw that you weren't in bed. I got scared." He says in a worried tone placing his hands in my waist

Makes me curl into in his chest more

I made him worry again.

He pulls me away from his chest holding me by the waist with one hand as the other wipes the tears away

"I'm sorry, I couldnt sleep and I couldn't stay in one place either so I got up." I say sniffing and looking down to the side.

He tilts my head up and kisses me his lips feel so soft against mine I can feel the heat from his face as it brushes against mine.
So soft, I think as I calm down.

"Listen I'll always worry about you because I love you." He says

3:36am

He wipes the tears one last time before picking me up and taking me to bed where he pulls me so close I'm not sure he'll ever let go and he hums to me so I can feel at ease.

"Good night, love" he whispers
"Keigo......thank you" I say as I curl up close to him

He softly places one last kiss on my forehead before we both fade.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~