You're a freak

Emily's: POV

"Have a nice day everyone." said David with a smile on his face. put down my things in my packback and went out to the corridor. I could hear students whispering behind my back. Suddenly someone threw a book at me and I fell to the floor. "You're a freak Emily." said a girl coldly. "You don't want to mess with me." I replied warned. "What will you do?" she asked and laughed. My eyes turned black.

She was choking on her own blood

She was choking on her own blood. "Please, stop." she begged but I didn't listen. "Stop it Emily." shouted Luna. A tight grip took hold of my hand and I looked into David's cold blue eyes. "Now it has gone too far." he said strictly.
"But she called me a freak." I replied. "You'll have a talk with the headmaster and I have to call your dad." he said and left me. The students looked scared at me.

"You're a demon." said a boy. "I won't hurt any of you." I replied. "You almost killed Lucy." said Lucas. "She didn't mean to hurt her." replied Vanessa. "Thank you." I said low. "No problem honey." she replied. "Your whole family is weird." said Rebekah. "Don't talk aganist my family." replied Vanessa coldly.

"How does it feel to be the only one in the family who's not supernatural?" asked Rebekah. Vanessa didn't know what to say. "I know you're jealous of your sister, you wish you could be special too." she said.

***

Vanessa's: POV

We got home from school and Flower met us in the hallway. She barked happily and wagged her tail. Emily hugged her and she licked her face. Just then came dad and papa.

"Girls, I've something I want to tell you." said Adam. "Why am I the only one in the family who's not supernatural. why did I not inherit any ability?" I asked. "Vanessa, honey." said Adam. "Just leave me alone." I replied and walked out of the house.

I feel for Vanessa

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~