Characters

Liberty Foster- 18 years old, born September 13 1996. Lives in Sydney Australia with her dad and older brother, Noah.

Liberty believes that once you die, and go to where ever you go, you're resembled as a star. You can see everyone that's ever died by just looking up. Liberty is a adorable, shy blonde. Ever sense her mom died shes been having some rough patches. The only thing she feels comfort, right now, is the stars.

Michael Clifford- 19 years old, born November 20 1995. lives with his band mates in London, but travels a lot for tours. Guitar, Vocals

Michael is the basic high school drop out, he dyes his hair to much, wears ripped skinny jeans and muscle tanks. has tattoos and piercings. he looks like one of those people you'd be really scared of, but hes probably the closet you'll get to a human kitten.

Ashton Irwin- 20 years old, born July 7 1994. lives with his band mates in London, but travels a lot for tours. Drums, Vocals

Ashtons the oldest in the band, but doesn't act like it that offend. He also wears skinny jeans and has a tattoo, but for some reason is'nt as intimidating as some. Maybe it's because all he does is giggle... at everything.

Luke Hemmings- 18 years old, born July 16 1996. lives with his band mates in London, but travels a lot for tours. Guitar, Vocals

Luke is the youngest of the band, and acts just that. Luke like everyone else in the band wears skinny jeans and muscle tanks. He does'nt have and tattoos but has a lip pricing. Luke is the baby of the band, and is the same height as the rest, except his hair adds almost 3 inches.

Calum Hood- 19 years old, born January 25 1996. lives with his band mates in London, but tavels a lot for tours. Bass Guitar, Vocals

Calum looks Asian, but is not trust me. He wears the band uniform of skinny jeans and a muscle tank. Calum has the most tattoos out of the band. Calum is more of a puppy than a kitten. Hes just a ball full of energy that wants to cuddle.

Noah Foster- 19 years old, born February 10 1996, lives in Sydney, Australia with his dad and younger sister, Liberty.

Noah is the typical frat boy, hot, but knows how to play the game and well for that matter. He never seems to stay with one girl longer than a month. Noah only cares about two things, his mother and his sister, everything else is irrelevant to him.

Dan Foster- 45 years old, born March 2 1969. lives with his two kids, Noah and Liberty, in Sydney Australia.

Dan is a single parent of two kids, which are too old to live in the house by his opinion. Being a single parent takes more work than most people think. you have to support a family including yourself, because of this Dan is never home. He's always working either one of his two jobs.

Williow Foster- 44 years old, born January 5 1968. died December 16 2011 in a car crash, driving Liberty to school.

Willow was Noah and Liberty's Mom. She' the one told Liberty all about the stars, the ocean, the Earth and too much more to count. Willow thought differently than most people, she believed there was good in everyone no matter their actions. She was one of those people that made your day just a little bit better.

Kim Smith- 18 years old, Born April 18 1996. lives with her mom and dad in Sydney, Australia

Kim has been Liberty's best friend sense 3rd year in grade school, Kim lives down the road, and she's definitely not the normal girl next door. She is more of a party girl, and would rather go out and drink than sit and look at the stars.