Chapter 1: Real Situation .....

A / N: hello everyone. For now I will not say the identity of the boy in the introduction, but they will find out soon.

On a TV a well-dressed woman with brown hair and brown eyes speaks.

On this sad day in 2001 due to the incapacity of the La Rúa government and due to the exorbitant debt that she has with the United States. We have been forced to take action on the matter.

I as the new commander. I propose that we unite and live in peace and harmony so that we can get ahead of this situation. It is essential that they collaborate ... So this millennium that has begun I changed to transform our lives ......

3 months later:

-And as I once promised I find myself looking at the first star that appears in the sky, imagining its face, its smile ...

But things have changed in these months.

After the home corner of light exploded, there was chaos, the country had entered a dictatorship and a curfew had been granted. Supposedly they wanted to catch us for being orphans, we had to protect ourselves from the government. But with the chaos, we escaped: Agustin, María, Sebastián, Bautista, Javier, Ramiro Abril, Mariano, Inés (who had just arrived together with Candela. It turned out that Mariano and Candela ended up at the house of a friend of Mariano's. They started looking for us. When they found out that the barn caught fire, fearing the worst, they went to see. It took a long time to set things up, but they only found the bodies of Pía and Elsa. They also found Pedro in the house, passed out and bleeding Because of this, Pedro was in a coma and in this year and a half he had not woken up. Pía and Elsa were the ones who could know where they sent us, although Candela suspected that the orphanage "the shadows" where he wanted to send us the first time. After a long time they managed to find him, they saved 2 boys who were there after many exams and talks. They discovered that there had been more boys but they escaped some time before, they were in the punishment room and they did not escape, n recognized only to baptism, from to see him seen to arrive and Thiago to see been hung. They searched but only found Thiago and April not far from home) to all this there were also new boys who had come to the home to pay a visit: Olivia (who already know her) Gimena and Lucia. These last two, after escaping, took us to their home. Because we couldn't get close to the home, we found 2 more boys (Barbara and Patricio) who hadn't gone home to take care of another girl who had a fever: Catalina.

We don't know anything about the others. When we wanted to return, they were putting up a wall in almost the entire province. And those who tried to enter caught them and were never seen again

I hope that Camí is well and safe, that he finds her soon

In a somewhat abandoned and hidden house, voices are heard arguing because of the voices it is obvious that they are boys.

Upon entering you can see everyone around a table

B: but Felipe ... Ramiro won't come back then?

F: yes, he said yes .... But he has to carry those medications, and I think it will take time to go to the border ....

BA: maybe lucia will help you a lot

F: Barbara is right .... There to think that, that they drive quickly and that they will return soon ......

M: for now there to find out what is happening on the other side of the wall, and where are our brothers and ...... Candela

F: we will find them Mariano, now we have to finish the ones in the garden and see if we fix the light

Or: it would be good for a change we would not stay with the candles

(Everyone laughed a little)