TWELVE

Another One Bites The Dust~ Queen

ARE YOU READY, HEY, ARE YOU READY FOR THIS?

♡ ♡ ♡

This was a dilemma.

It had been 5 hours since Tate and Ethan first arrived at Missy's, and they were still at a blank point. Where did Clara and Timothee go?

Listen, Tate knew their relationship hadn't been the best right now, but Clara was known to never run away from situations like this. They would always call and talk it out, and all was fine!

All was not fine.

"Okay," Tate started while eating her fries, "Here's what we know so far."

She slid the napkin they had been writing on towards Ethan, who looked at it with a confused expression.

"What exactly am I looking at?"

The girl looked back down and realized that her handwriting was not legible. There were just a bunch of scribbles, hearts, and the words "Search Party" on the wrinkled paper.

"Alright stop messing with me," she smirked looking back up at the boy, "It obviously says search party. Am I not correct?"

"No, you are correct," Ethan was unimpressed, "But what exactly does that mean."

"It means exactly what the words imply! We get Becca and Jim, buy four plane tickets at random, start searching wherever that plane takes us, and if we don't find them-" Ethan stopped her rambling.

"Look Sherlock Holmes, I don't understand a word you've said just now."

Tate grumbled, "It means us four travel across the country looking for our friends! I know Clara well enough to understand that she wouldn't stay in America after everything that's happened these passed 24 hours."

"See, that made sense," he slid the paper back to the brunette with a smirk on his face, "Now we just have to see if the other two are in.

♡ ♡ ♡

Girlz Werstling Club🤼‍♀️

text messages

Bird
Sooooooooo

That one dude in the corner
?

Violynn Katsopolis
what is it Tate.😐

Bird
Awwww really feeling the love here😍😍🥰🥰🥰😘😘
I'm glad to talk to you too, Becca Buggg💕💘💘💕💘

Violynn Katsopolis
Seriously.
I'm so not in the mood.

That one dude in the corner
Jeez Becca let her breathe for a moment.
Anyways, you obviously want something from us

Violynn Katsopolis
Yeah
So tell us

Bird
So clara and timothee.
are m.i.a right now, as you all know.
and Ethan and I want to go and find them🤞😆💥

That one dude in the corner
how would we do that?

Bird
Getting on a plane and flying around the world?