Lady gaga love story

I was taking a nap on a wednesday afternoon when Oprah Winfrey suddenly grabbed my hand and brought me to a jungle.

     I heard a loud scream making me fall to the ground only to be picked up by the one and only Johnny Depp but it wasn't exactly him. He had six tentacles instead of legs and he only spoke french.

     It was then when I finally realized Oprah had tentacles as well. I asked her what was going on and she explained that all celebrities have an octopus twin that lives in this alternate universe called Pieds which is the french word for feet.

     I spent the next seven years of my life in Pieds learning french and befriending the residents. One summer day I was sunbathing at the beach with my good friend Kathy Bates when Lady Gaga rode over to us on a white horse. She jumped off the horse and sprinted over to me yelling my name. When she was in front of me she got down one tentacle and proposed.

     Flash forward fourteen years and were happily married with two kids and four dogs. Our kids are named Evan Peters and Sarah Paulson who are famous actors in the real world. Gaga and I are queens of Pieds due to popular demand and we live in a huge castle where Dolly Parton is our head maid and Stevie Nicks is our chef. Fleetwood Mac performs every Saturday at the beach and all residents are welcome.