11th March 2017

Alicia's POV:

It was a normal day. Well, as normal as it can be when you are an F2 doctor working at Holby City Emergency Department, and one of your colleagues is known for being a player, and you slept with him and he won't leave you alone.

Oh, By the way, I'm Alicia Munroe. I'm 26 and as I said before, I'm a doctor. I would describe myself as fun, bubbly, and kind. But I can be feisty at times. One more thing. I'm a Geordie. Don't mess with me.

Anyway, as I was saying, I made.....well, it wasn't a mistake because Cal is cute, but It was a tiny bit stupid because I also happen to like his brother.....You see my dilemma? Anyway, me and Cal are kind of dating. I do like him, he's cute, and funny, and protective, and kind. I am probably stupid for writing this down, because if he finds this, his already big head will inflate some more. And it will also be the end of us, especially because we are exclusive. If he finds out I like his brother, not only will me and Cal be over, but Ethan and Cal's brotherly bond will be broken forever, and I can't do that. That would be awful!

Anyway, so I was signing the discharge form for my patient when I feel an arm slide around my waist, and a pair of lips on my neck. I roll my eyes, "Caaaaaal!" I whine playfully, swatting him gently with my patient's notes. He smirks, "I'm on a break, and I believe the On-Call room is free." he whispers teasingly. I smile, "No, I have a patient to treat." he takes the papers, "Oy!" I say, while he looks at the notes. "These are discharge forms baby girl. I believe you are finished treating them." I start to walk away, and he grabs my waist, "Don't go!" he whined, I take his hands away, "And why is that?" I ask, smirking, turning to face him. He leans down, "Because you are sooooooooooooooooo irresistible, It should be a crime." he said, before leaning in to kiss me. I would meet him, but I hear a cough that can only belong to one person. The all-mighty Connie Beauchamp. "Doctor Knight. Doctor Munroe." I look down, "Please leave the indecent for your own time, not mine, or our patients." she said, glaring at us. "Sorry Mrs Beauchamp." I say quietly. Cal says it after me, before watching her walk away, and smirking after she had disappeared. "Private time it is!" he whispered in my ear. "Later babes." I whisper, he nods "My house?" he suggests, "Sure!" I reply, he slaps my ass and walks off. I sigh, and walk towards my patient, bumping into Doctor Hardy, knocking everything out of his hands.

Oh, by the way, Doctor Hardy also happens to be Cal's brother. Doctor Ethan Hardy. He is also super cute. Dreamy, nerdy, not a player, and totally adorkable. I can't believe we kissed. I wasn't with Cal when that happened. We were under collapsed scaffolding, Obviously the best place to kiss. Ethan is, and always has been, under the shadow of Cal. But I'm the one who chose to go and fall in love with the pair of them. Anyway......On with my day.

I duck down and help him pick up what he dropped. He smiles gratefully at me, "Thanks Alicia." he said, smiling cutely. "No problem at all Ethan, it's my fault anyway." I admit. He sighed, "Thinking about my brother?" he asked. I could see that he already knew the answer. I had seen him staring at us the whole time. I do feel bad about it, I hate it when Cal is mean to him. Still, I try to help him when I can. I nod, "Yeah.....sorry." I say, flushing pink. He shakes his head, "Believe me, I'm used to it. See you tonight I guess." I nod, "See you Ethan." I say, and walk off........