Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Oɴᴇ - 𖧷"Sᴜʀᴘʀɪsᴇ?"𖧷

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

"Noo I don't want to go on this idiotic vacation" I moaned.

᯾❁❁❁᯾

Hi, I'm Cecelia and my life is kinda crazy. It seems like no one ever wants to listen to me! I wish I could just have my own way.

᯾❁❁❁᯾

"You are going, I don't want any of this Princess drama" my mother responded in a calm but annoyed voice.
*She gave me 'the look'
My father nodded in aggreeance.
(a/n idk if that's a word😩)
"You should listen to your father sweetheart, this holiday is a time for fun, so be happy about it"
"Whatever! You guys never and I mean never let me choose what 'I' want to do. Have you never taken into account that I, your daughter have feelings too!" I ran up the stairs aggrivated by my parents choices. They knew I didn't like the sea. You never know what's lurking in the deep blue waters.
There could be sharks, killer whales. But of course they wouldn't listen to me I'm only 18 and as long as I live underneath their rooves, I have to abide by their stupid, childish rules.
I'm on my uni summer holiday, why can't I have the chance to choose what I want to do before I go back to the tortuous days of studying and learning.

᯾❁❁❁᯾

Two days after the argument me and my mother had had. I decided to not argue and to just go with it. Its not like I would've been invited to any parties for school anyways. I might have what people might call and hourglass or perfect body, but I had a boring personality. I couldn't help it. I just wasn't interesting I guess.
I had to pack a suitcase for a month on a cruise ship. Of course that did worry me a bit.
OK maybe a lot, since that's a long time. Who knows what could happen. The ship could sink. We could get caught in a storm, or a tsunami. Or even worse!
I'm probably just over reacting as they all say but who knows.
After watching the titanic 3 times in my short lifetime I have a feeling this could end badly.

᯾❁❁❁᯾

I just found out that we're going on a Cruise ship. I thought it would be a big boat taking us to an unknown majestic island. But no, I had to be my worst nightmare. This makes another great reason for why I shouldn't go!
The ship could sink, I could die, we could all die for heavens sake why won't anybody just listen to me!

᯾❁❁❁᯾

"Surprise?", my mother stood awkwardly. My father watching with a comical smirk. How could he find such a thing funny.
"Are you serious? A cruise ship."
"Yes baby, I know it's not your ideal holiday but this means a lot to us."
"Of course it does, I'll go get ready for the big trip tomorrow then".
Did I forget to mention this stupid idea took place tomorrow.
"Thank you for being so understanding" My father chimed. I swear he tried to hide his laughter seeing my annoyed look.

A/n
OK so basically I'm not the best at writing and I tried with this one.
I know that it kinda stopped at a dead end but idrc. The chapter is short and some of them might be but deal with it. 🙃
I can't really write speech bc I find it long to do thr apostrophes and shit so there probably won't be much of that here.
Anyways hope you enjoyed this first chapter. I'll probably have really really slow updates bc of school
- Author xx mwuah