Chapter 16

The look's on her face, back in my place.

Legs in the air, all dirty again.

Sierra's POV

All fucking day long, Zayn had been annoying me. And teasing me.

There were times he'd been annoying but in a sweet way. For example at the mall when I'd purposely left him with Harry so I could pay for my clothes myself and he still managed to somehow beat me to it.

But the other times, I'd wanted to rip my fucking hair out. Like when I had tried to make dinner, trying to tolerate his constant touches. I was seriously considering shattering a plate on the spot, he'd driven me to insanity.

Nevertheless, I'm glad I didn't burn our food cause the lasagna was actually decent. Zayn even complimented it, stepping out of his mischief zone for two seconds to be kind.

And now he was back to usual and I wasn't having it tonight.

Zayn was lying back on the headboard waiting for me but he really had no clue what was in store for him.

I stepped out of the bathroom in a black lacy bodysuit, covering up with a satin robe.

A look I knew all too well appeared on his face when he took my appearance in, the allure and desire prominent in his eyes. "You got a surprise under there?," he asked seductively, his lustful gaze running shamelessly up and down my figure, "you look gorgeous baby."

It's now or never, I can't back down, I thought, mentally preparing myself.

"I know I do," I whispered confidently, slipping the robe off me and approaching him on the bed, "you don't look too bad yourself."

"That's a new one," he observed in his raspy voice, his hands extending so he could tug my waist in but I stepped away.

He shot me a surprised look, raising his eyebrows at me for an explanation.

I used this moment to my advantage, reaching for the concealed handcuffs under the blanket, clicking them around his wrists.

The bewilderment was apparent in his eyes but it was quickly replaced by frustration. He wasn't used to having the roles reversed but I didn't pity him at all. He put himself in this position.

I'd give him what he wanted in time. I just wanted to have my fun first. Harmless right?

"I suggest you get me out of these right now," he warned me, the demand clear in his face as he shot me a dark look.

"No can do baby," I said straddling him, placing my centre right on his bulge, trailing my hands down his abdomen. "You see, you can be a tease...

But so can I."

He was rendered silent by my act, as if it still hadn't processed in his mind. I ignored the infuriated look he sent me because underneath it, I could sense his dominant demeanor was being tested. Desire radiated off both of us as we exchanged heated looks.

"I'm giving you a last chance to uncuff me," he told me, wetting his lips as I brought my face closer to lean towards his head so I could press a kiss on his neck.

"Sorry daddy but I want the control tonight," I said sweetly, a slight hint of mocking in my voice as I grinded my hips on his dick innocently.

His fists clenched in the cuffs, a groan leaving his lips at the contact.

"Fuck," he growled, "you're gonna regret this."

In response, I squeezed his dick to show him I wasn't phased by his threats right now.