Chapter 9:Decrypt

When Mew and Gulf reopened suitcases of money thinking there was something more than just money in it, they never knew they would find this message. After examining the suitcase clearly and finding nothing they were still unconvinced so they started examining every single note. The notes were rough and bumpy. They were not smooth and soft like any normal note. They took a closer look and found codes. 

They deciphered it.

To whoever is reading this- Ares is not just a gang, it is a community of fighters. We have the best of the best and because of the traitors the government found out. They will always try to find you. Fight. That is the only thing you can do to keep the gang together. This message will change for every generation. You will write one too. There are three others I would like you to join forces with. The Snake. Find them and team up.

Don't search for me. I did my part and now I need some peace before I die. Make me proud. I know you will.

That's what they found. They were involved in this. Whatever it was. 

Soon Bright came back home and he got to know everything. They needed to find Ares. They were going to talk to them tomorrow. They will wait in the bar. He knew the Ares were following them. So if they went out with the bag it would be fine.

 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

The three were sitting in the club. All three noticed the lingering presence of Ares members. Soon a young man came walking. They knew him. It was that innocent kid who would get calls once in a while which would ruin his mood. That kid who was clever and good at playing games. It was that kid who pulls annoying pranks. It was Win.

But this Win was cold. He had a dark aura around him. He was looking at the three with a cold glare. It would have made anyone scared of him. But Bright just stared at him as if he was trying to find something. He found it as soon as Win's eyes met him. That little warmth. He found out that he was only pretending to look tough. But in real life he would have a bored and expected look. 

He was forced to look serious not forced to be a boss. Win wanted to be a boss. He wanted to be the boss of Ares. But he wanted to do things his way. A little psychotically, with a little fun and laughter. He wanted to do his work but also break the rules. He doesn't want to be that stiff, inflexible and rule following boss. He wanted to be childish, psycho, and rule breaking boss.

"Hand over the suitcase." Win said in a rather tired tone. "Why?" Bright asked. "I need to find my father." Win said after sighing. "You won't find him"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Pegasuslegacy