One

Elise's POV

I can't believe I'm going to the ALDC! I'm going to meet the dance moms cast! Maybe, Maddie and Kenzie can even give me dance tips!

I've been dancing at various studios since I was two, and all that work is finally paying off. I auditioned for the Abby Lee Dance Company last week, and I got in! Today is my first day of the ALDC, and I couldn't be more excited! That's the good news. The bad news is that I had to move away from my hometown to attend this Dance School. 

My friend Sadie and I were so sad saying goodbye to each other. We cried for hours, but eventually I had to leave. 

But there's no going back now. I didn't spend 9 years of my life dancing to quit now. I took a deep breath and headed inside the building.

Some of the girls gave me curious looks as I made a beeline for Studio A. Eventually, Abby introduced me.

"Girls, I would like you to meet the newest member of our junior elite team: Elise Williams!" Abby called. I came into the studio shyly. Maddie Ziegler waved.

OMG! Maddie Ziegler waved to me! I thought to myself.

It was time for Abby to say the solos, duets/trios, and group dances.

"Brooke and Paige will be doing a duet called Sisters Forever. Maddie, Chloe, Paige, and Kendall have solos. Elise, you will be joining the group dance. Show me what you can do!" Abby said. Then, she took Brooke and Paige to practice their duet while the rest of us stayed in the break room.

The New Girl - A Dance Moms Fanficजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें