Chapter Eight - We Are One Beating Heart

Last Train to Brooklyn

Chapter Eight

We Are One Beating Heart

"Oh, Cloud. Yes... right there... oh, god..."

Tifa had her palm wrapped around Cloud's cock, but she couldn't concentrate on it with the way his tongue was currently pressed between her folds, snaking down to lap at her clit before dipping back up to her entrance, sliding into it, in and out, gently. At her whines of pleasure, Cloud tightened the grip of his arms around her thighs, pulling her even closer against his face, the flat of his tongue dragging across her bundle of nerves, Tifa wincing at the pleasing sensations that bubbled throughout her body.

She dropped her lips again, closing her eyes and letting her tongue slide around the rim of his tip. As soon as her mouth was on him again, Tifa heard him groan behind her, his hips bucking up at her, sliding his length deeper into her mouth. She moaned, her brain mystified by the heat of his hardness in her hand and mouth, and the feel of his own lips on her aching, wet flesh.

They were laying on the center of the floor in the middle of his living room, having dropped there while they were sitting side by side on the couch, watching a murder thriller that Tifa had picked out. She had been pressed up against Cloud's body, his arms around her waist and her leg tossed over his lap as she clung to him while she watched, wincing into his chest whenever something on the screen jumped out and frightened her. He would chuckle and squeeze her reassuringly, and eventually, his hands had begun to wander, one skirting up under her hoodie and finding her warm skin, the other rubbing and squeezing her thigh, drifting to its inside. At that sensation, Tifa had turned to look up at him, finding his eyes heavy-lidded and shadowed as he looked back down at her, his eyes a dark, stormy midnight blue.

It was the look of lust, Tifa knew, and she'd found herself slowly climbing into his lap, the movie abandoned as he wrapped his arms around her waist and she straddled him, dropping her lips to his in a soft, tender kiss that soon became hungry and wild.

Somehow, they'd come up out of all of their clothes, and Cloud was pulling Tifa down with him to the soft carpet, turning her around as he laid back on the floor, positioning her over his face. And now, he moved his lips away from her slick core, instead pressing kisses to her inner thighs, gently nipping at her flesh there with his teeth.

Although it was horribly teasing, Tifa was at least able to focus her attention on him now that he'd taken his tongue away from her center of need. She squeezed his shaft tight in her fist, drawing her lips down and over him, her tongue stroking the thick vein that protruded on its underside and running saliva hot against his flesh. She heard Cloud moan almost painfully, his palms drifting to both cheeks of her rear and giving them a tight squeeze. She sighed against his skin, drinking in his flavor that she had become so intimately aware of since the night before, a taste that was uniquely Cloud and forever branded on her senses. She felt him stiffen and jolt, and she kept going, wanting to see him completely unravel beneath her.

Soon, though, Cloud had refocused his attention back to her wet split of flesh, once again distracting her from her task at hand. This time, he began to press kisses to her clit, soft, alternating pecks that had her squirming above him, her thighs trembling. She felt him lock his arms in an even tighter hold on her legs, pulling her against his face, and she felt the vibrations of his voice roll throughout her body when he spoke into her skin.

"Stay still, Teef," he instructed her, and he was licking her clit again, sending sparks from that nub all the way to the roots of her hair.

She tried to focus on making him come, on sucking him dry, but now he had wrapped his mouth fully around her clit in the way that drove her crazy every time. He was pulling at her with those gentle, loving sucks, causing her brain to fizzle as her body flooded with heat and the center of her belly pulled tight with tension. She found her hips grinding over his face, and soon he was humming against her skin, and she couldn't stop herself from letting out a wild cry when she felt her orgasm slam into her, electricity zapping each and every one of her nerves.