Home In Your Arms

This is the end, my lovelies. I hope you enjoy this last chapter. I was going to make it two parts but changed my mind. This story wasn't as long as MONYSAJ but I loved it just as much cz my characters are my babies.

Anyway, the pic on the side is of the bridesmaids dresses and Lux's dress

the song is 'I loved her first' by heartland, it's mentioned in the story so you'll get it when you get to it

and thank you for staying with HIYA till the end

Vote, Comm, Enjoy :D

============================

"God I can't believe the day is finally here" An excited squeal came from her and I laughed, smoothing my dress. "Oh my god I'm so excited"

"Shouldn't I be the one about to faint?" Lux said from beside me, looking at Ren with an amused smile. "it's like she's the one getting married."

"Well I might as well be" Ren said with a roll of her eyes as she let her eyes roam over Lux's figure to check if she looked as perfect as she wanted her to be. "Seeing as you aren't scared or nervous or anxious. Where are the wedding jitters?"

"Well mating is a bigger commitment and I've already done that" She winked at me "So the wedding should be  piece of cake."

"It really is, when I got married to Vic we had already mated but I wanted a wedding so we made one. speaking of weddings when are you and Jason going to tie the knot?"

"I want to wait till I'm done with college. My mom got married right after college and I want to do that as well" Ren shrugged "Anyway; Lux, come here and let me reapply your mascara"

Lux sighed and walked towards Ren, her dress making swishing sound as she walked. Lux looked gorgeous in the dress she had chose and Ren had done her hair in a very elegant, beautiful way.

Me, on the other hand, was chosen to be a bridesmaid because I'm 'part of the family now', according to Lux. The bridesmaid dresses were beautiful and actually made me feel pretty, something I had rarely ever felt.

 "Okay Kenzie go find Chase since h's a one of the groomsmen, you too Melissa find Jared and I'll go to Jason. Now, Lux I'm going to be the last bridesmaid out. And when you hear the wedding march song go in with your dad."

"Okay"

**************************

"Daddy" I said seeing my father waiting outside the doors. My dad turned around, and he had a soft but pained smile on his face

"You look beautiful, honey." he said gently touching my face and then he cleared his throat when he noticed the girls walking down the isle.

The wedding march song started and I linked my hand through my dad's, holding my bouquet with the other. "I love you, Lux" My dad said with tears in his eyes as we started walking down the isle."

*************************

I stood waiting for Ren and Jason to get there so Lux can come. i hadn't seen her in a day and I was anxious. The song started and I sat up straighter, my eyes trained on the empty doorway till I saw the hint of white and then there she was, walking towards me with her father, a huge smile on her face as she confidently walked towards me.

I stood there, breathless just looking at her. She was breathtaking in that dress, it was so perfectly Lux; simple yet elegant and i loved her more than anything. My mark which now swirled in an elegant circle on her shoulder would look like a tattoo for humans who would never understand the true meaning of it.