9.

3rd person POV:
Y/n sat in between an intoxicated Draco, who was laughing at an equally drunk Makenna doing the muggle 'chicken dance' for the fifth time since with fire whiskey was opened.
"Ok, ok. That was hilarious Taylor," a tipsy Blaise cackles, "but it's y/n's turn. Truth or dare?" He said turning towards the badger across the circle with a lopsided smile.
"Uh, truth?" She hesitated. She's only had two shots thus far. She has always hated liquor but puts up with it for occasions like this.
"Have you ever kissed anyone?" Pansy slurred loudly.
"Nope." Y/n blushed, stealing another glance at Draco, wether the blush was from embarrassment or the alcohol, she couldn't tell.
"Boring." Pansy huffed, earning a glare from the badger. "Draco, truth or dare?" She asked turning her attention to the blond boy.
"Dare!" He slurred, throwing an arm over y/n's shoulders.
"I dare you to kiss y/n!" Blaise says triumphantly.
The heat rising through y/n's face now was certainly of embarrassment.
"I can't kiss him! He's drunk you genderfied potato!" She screeched in defense.
"No body said anything about you kissing him. It's not like we are going to remember anyway."  Makenna said ruffling y/n's hair with a drink smile.
"Oh quit all this gibber gabber and kiss me already." Draco smiled reaching to cup the back of y/n's head with his hand.
"Are you sure?" Y/n's says looking through Draco's glassy grey orbs as he rests his forehead on hers.
"Of course love."
Before she could respond the dull ting of fire whiskey her lips as Draco's dance on hers. She draped her arms around his neck, moving her tingling lips against the blondes in Ecstasy.

Seconds later y/n comes out of her daze feeling a tap on her shoulder. Voices flood in again. Her and Draco shot their bodies away from each other. Draco's glassy eyes seem to be back to normal as his cheek turn a deep red.
"Uh, since we have that spell, y/n should stay with Makenna and Pansy tonight. It's late." He quickly stands up and walks towards the boys dorms.

Thanks for reading! This one is a tad shorter since it's late, but I hope you enjoy none the less.
364 words
Drink some water, much love 💕