Flashforward

It was the first day of Sophomore year. Kurt and Blaine are still together and had the most amazing summer together. They got to school and all their friends met up by the glee room.

"Hey guys!" Mercedes said.

"Hey!" They all said back. Kurt and Blaine walked over hand in hand.

"Aww! The happy couple!" Tina joked.

"I know! Aren't we the cutest?" Kurt asked, laughing.

"Definitely!" Rachel responded. Blaine cupped Kurt's cheek and slowly gave him a kiss. When he backed up, Kurt let go of his hand and cleared his throat. Everyone laughed at his sudden loss of words.

"You okay?" Quinn asked.

"Mhm. I— yeah, okay. Gotta to to class."

"Love you." Blaine said.

"Love you too!" He walked back into the locker before turning around and running to his next class. Everyone else went their separate ways, heading to class. Rachel and Blaine were in a class together so they talked on their way there.

"I have a personal question." She said.

"What?"

"Usually people look— different I guess after their first time but I couldn't tell with you and Kurt. When did you guys like, ya know?" Blaine looked away.

"Woah, look at that locker." He said, changing the subject.

"NO!"

"Okay, let's go to class."

"You realize you guys are coming on a year and you haven't done it?"

"YES RACHEL! Just shut up about it!" She started laughing and Blaine sped up, trying to get away from her.

At lunch, they all sat at the lunch table and Rachel was trying not to joke about earlier. Kurt could tell something was on her mind and tapped her hand.

"Hmm?" She looked up and smiled.

"What's your problem?"

"No, don't ask her that." Kurt looked at him.

"Why?"

"Because I know." She whispered.

"Know what?" Blaine slapped Kurt's arm.

"I said stop!" Blaine then snapped as Kurt took a bite of his food.

"About your sex life." Kurt choked on his food, covering his mouth.

"I told you to stop."

"You told her?"

"She figured it out."

"Eww, stop! Kurt's like my brother and I don't need to hear this." Finn said.

"Don't worry. Nothing to tell."

"RACHEL, SHUT UP!" Kurt and Blaine shouted. Everyone's mouths dropped open.

"What?" Many people said.

"Like we said last time, we will do it when we are ready but we just aren't, okay?" Kurt said. Almost everyone nodded. Santana pointed at Blaine.

"Okay but he totally doesn't agree with you."

"What?" Kurt looked at Blaine who looked kinda guilty like he was hiding something. "Oh my god. Blaine." He whined.

"Huh?"

"Well I didn't know you were ready!"

"What? I'm fine."

"Why didn't you tell me?"