The life changing moment

"Don't be a twat! I won that fair and square?" James was bickering with Sirius over the ping pong table.

Peter was eating a chocolate frog sitting next to Moony who was reading a book on lycanthropy.

Recently, Professor McGonagall had added a ping pong table into the Gryffindor common room. Mainly to give the Gryffindors something better to do than bully Slytherins or pull pranks.

"Um- Can I have a go...?" Peter said standing up and wiping the chocolate from around his mouth.

"Pfft- Peter what do you know about table tennis?" James said sneering.

Remus gave Sirius a look that indicated to be kind.

"Okay Pete you can have a go against me. James give him the paddle." Sirius said collecting the ball and getting ready to serve.

He walked over and passed Peter the paddle smirking. "Good luck..."

He rolled up his sleeves and got into a comfortable position, he nodded signalling for Sirius to start a rally.

The rally begun and Peter was God like, scoring point after point. Starting backhanded then moving forehanded even getting in a few spin shots.

"How can you play this amazingly!" Sirius said running out of breath, whilst Peter didn't even break a sweat.

Meanwhile, a crowd had formed around them gossiping and rooting for Sirius.

"Hey James, what is the score?" Peter said flicking his wrist easily.

"34 to 6..." James said in shock.

The gossip and whispers got louder.

"He is so sexy-"
"I never knew Peter could seduce me like this-"
"I want him to marry me-"

Suddenly a group of the girls ran up to him and begun to grab at his shirt and muscles.

"Woah, woah, woah, there is enough Peter to go around..." He said smirking.

But almost every girl was fighting to get ahold of Peter.

"Ladies, ladies calm down..." He said trying to control the situation.

At this point there was at least 50 girls fighting to get a glimpse of him so he dropped the paddle and ran!
He ran out of the common room and down the stairs. He lost most of them when the stairs moved leading them to another corridor.

After 30 minutes of running he had lost them all but he had accidentally ran down to an unfamiliar part of the castle, that definitely wasn't on the marauders map.

There was a massive door with music playing on the inside. His curiosity for the better of him so he decided to go in, the room looked like a gymnasium and he recognised the song that was playing.

"Crocodile rock... Elton John... What a classic..." He muttered to himself.

He looked up to what looked like a Greek god doing squats in a purple leotard and pink leg warmers.

"Severus..."