Introduction

Okay so I'm just giving you a sneak peek into my new story yayyyyyyyy!
(The reason being I'm kinda lazy to write another chapter of Take the Pain Away and I have a few chapters of this already written soooooo)

Niall Horan, a 28 year old dad with three kids and a lot of shit on his back.
His wife passed away just a little less than a year ago.

Their first son Harry was four years old when they decided to adopt a boy called Zayn.
Zayn was four as well at that time and he had a rough past with his parents being drug addicts.

But he got used to living with them really soon and he started calling his new parents Mamma and Papa, like Harry does.

Three more years passed and baby Louis was born. He was their little sunshine and their family was finally complete.

But, happiness never lasts too long.
Barely two months after Louis was born, the parents got into a car accident.

Niall came out with a few minor injuries... His wife however wasn't so lucky.

Niall was left heartbroken. Harry and Zayn didn't understand at the beginning and baby Louis won't even remember his own mother.

It's getting better though. It's hectic and often hard but Niall is doing an alright job.

Liam Payne is a 29 year old singer who's been struggling with his mental health for quite some time now.
It doesn't get better when he finally gets a break though.

Because he doesn't have to worry about things he knows now so he has more time to think, and overthink.

So, to sum it up, it's not okay. But they might find comfort in each other 😝