Chapter 11: Calm Down..

Shinsou's POV

I just heard from Bakugou that he apparently wanted to confess to Izuku... aswell.
Izuku was a very kind and cute person, always optimistic about everything and everyone. He even was kind enough to always chase after Bakugou who bullied him for years.
I didn't care to ask more questions and dragged the pomeranian to the heroes who now saw us.

"Is he allright?" I heard Aizawa sensei say.

I was about to answer the question, till Present Mic spoke up.

"We first have to know, is he a villain or was he really just captured and convinced? Shinsou, do you mind?"

I nodded my head, asking Bakugou if he liked Izuku.
Ofcourse, the dumbass immediately responded with a no, which made it easy for me to brainwash him.
I asked him Mic's question, receiving a very interesting answer.

"I was threatened at first, they used Deku as a hostage. But when he got threatened to join the league, he accepted. I didn't want to leave him behind, I still had to admit my feelings towards him, so I decided to join as well. Besides, I could hurt anyone I want to, I'd be hella famous as well."

I stared a bit at him, thinking of a plan, and suddenly I had one in mind.
Bakugou knew some things since he was in the league. We could ask him a few questions.

"Is there anyone close to Izu? If yes, who? What are they like, what do they look like?"

Before I knew it, he somehow snapped out of my brainwashing. But to my surprise, he told me the information himself.

"Dabi, he's an ass. He has a rat face full with piercings and ugly purple scars. Black, spiky hair, like mine. The hair is the only handsome thing about him, he's edgier than bird brain."

He stopped with talking to laugh at his own jokes, then continued.

"Anyways. He has blue eyes, same colour as his fire quirk. He's really cold towards others, except for fuckin' Deku. It pisses me off!"

The wild dog was now really angry.
While he was barking and whining about his love and his enemy, I discussed my plan with the two teachers.

"Isn't that a bit... unheroic?" -Present Mic

"Who cares, we gotta convince him to join us again." -Aizawa, now really pissed off.

After the two whined about whether it was a good or bad idea, they both agreed with my plan.
Great, he'd be back on our side soon and Bakugou would be in prison, he wouldn't be in my way anymore.
You're mine, Izu.

..

No one's POV

When Midoriya and Dabi reached the exit of the building, the league was already waiting for them there.
They all went to their new base, again.
Together, they reached a new bar that looked slightly different from their base that was now being investigated.

After awhile, after everyone claimed their rooms, Deku asked Shigaraki if they could have a quick meeting.
Shigaraki refused, but he insisted to hear what the little kid wanted to talk about at the coffee table in the huge living room.
Deku, as the kind baby bean he is, told Shigaraki exactly what happened, except for the part where he and Dabi apparently kissed.

"...then Kacchan got taken by Shinsou-kun, and-" Midoriya, now pausing his sentence and thinking about what happened after that, was flustered.

"And then me and Dabi went towards the exit, refusing to save Kacchan.." He finished his sentence, skipping the kissing part.

"I see..." Shigaraki said, ignoring the pause in Deku's sentence. "We can't save him anytime soon. He might as well have turned his back on us and joined the heroes again."