The Member

Fred slowly starts rubbing the outside of Velma's sweet spot with the tip of his member. She moans quietly, her legs shaking. "P-put it in already," she begs him, clutching his muscular arms and looking up at him.
Fred chuckles seductively, slowly putting the tip into her tight hoohah. She gasps and tightens her grip on him. He grins, slowly pushing it further in. Velma lets out a slow moan, taking every inch of his phat shaft.
"Oh yeah, I'm gonna hit your trèäsûre spot," Fred moans in his weird accent. He begins to slowly inch in and out of her, making her moan louder.
"Jenkies Fred, your member is huge!!" Velma cries, her eyes rolling back in her head with pleasure. Fred begins pounding her cooch harder and harder, making her scream louder. At one point, he slips out, but into to the wrong whole. Velma yelps loudly.
"Oh jeez! I'm sorry!" Fred says, stopping to make sure she's okay. Velma silently grabs his shaft and angles it towards her anus.
"Put it in," she pants, breathing heavily.
"A-are you sure..?"
Velma nods. Fred slowly pushes it in, making Velma squeal with pleasure. He grunts and continues, eventually cumming deep inside of her.
They both lay back on the floor, panting and sweaty. Velma turns to look at Fred, who looks back at her. They both chuckle.
"I guess we'd better get our clothes back on," Velma says. Fred agrees and they begin to get dressed. Just then, they hear static from the walkie-talkie.
"Huh?" Fred says, picking up the device. "Daph? You there?"
From the other end, they begin to hear grunting and moaning.
"Who's turn it it now?" A gruff sounding man asks.
"I want the pussy this time," another guy responds. A female voice laughs.
"Gentleman, you can all have some of me."
Fred and Velma gasp. It was Daphne's voice! The grunting and moaning started up again, along with the occasional degrading comment from one of the men.
"Ohh fuck yeah, you little slut," one of them says. A slapping noise comes over the radio and Daphne yelps, but it sounds muffled, as if she has something in her mouth.
"She might be in trouble!" Velma says. "We should go inside and help her!"
"Sounds like a plan. We'll find Shaggy and Scooby while we're in there," Fred responds. They pack up and exit the van, heading inside to find their friends.