The Truth

OK watch out here comes the truth =_= yayyyy grab some some popcorn and get ready cause this chapter is a pop off. Get it no ok 

***************************************************************************************************************

                                She well what i yelled angrily "child you shouldn't question the moon goddess but ill tell you". Ok go a head "well your parents wasn't suppose to die you weren't suppose to lose you love ones she did something wrong". I could feel my eyes turning black i need to run i felt a tear sliding down my cheek "wait !' she says all i say is watch ace and i run out the house. I walk deep into the forest  i  shift in my cloths cause they never tear like my friends it's weird i always love my wolf i have my moms fur brown with black at the tips of my paws,ears,and tail  i got my big wolf body from my dad who was a alpha.I just cant see why the moon goddess would do this she has the power to bring them back i wish she would.But what was green gonna say i shift. I go into the house and saw ace eating i cant help but feel attach to the little human boy its weird. I saw a plate of food i sat down in ate. "ivy" yes i said "ok i lied your parents are ace parents hes your brother idk how but the moon goddess made you brother and sister"." Hes part of you parents and he has your dark side to" w-what this cant be h-how why did he cause my parents death "no the moon goddess made a mistake hes all u have to remember your parents" i ran crying to ace picked him up and ran to a room put him on the bed and crawled under the covers with him "are you ok " he said yes i say just tired lets go to sleep "good night mommy" i smiled a bit and said goodnight ill say srry to green later.

                                        that night i dreamed of my parents, ace, the moon goddess, and green still cant believe ace is like my son ill tell him the truth about all this when hes older i dreamed of my brother for the rest of the night. but i wonder if hes my brother is he a wolf?

***********************there u go the truth******************************