Introduction

Hey guys! As you may already know, I decided to redo The Prince and his Servant and this will be the product. As you can see, the title, cover page, and story description have already been changed. I don’t know about you guys, but I’m so excited and am already liking this much more!!

Also just know that this story has the same concept as the first story. I’ll literally be redoing the BBC Merlin episodes, but will be adding Merthur. So I guess this is my idea of how the show would be if Merthur was canon. And unlike the first version where I did something that wasn’t a part of the show and then enacted that, this will literally start at the Dragon Call.

Please note that there may not be a few Merlin episodes I’ll do since they may be too centered around a topic that I won’t be able to change right. For instance, Lancelot du Lac, since I will most likely be making too many modifications for me to use it. Though, there’s a good chance I’ll use the beginning of that episode with Arthur holding a tournament for Gwen, but obviously it’ll be for Merlin. Also, I may change the order of episodes for this story to flow better. For example, there’s a good chance The Poisoned Chalice and The Beginning of the End will swap.

I also warn that this will be a version that is not kid friendly and family orientated like the show. Remember this is what I wanted and I bet if it wasn’t family orientated we would’ve gotten much, MUCH more.

Ok, now that I’ve explained everything and depending on when you’re reading this, you can now scroll up to the first chapter! I really hope you enjoy The Story of the Once and Future King and his Servant!

ANIMELOVER8776 OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. The cover page was created by Lefayart. That masterpiece is nowhere near mine, so please don’t think so. I just added a few picture edits and the words on PicsArt. I’ll put the original below.

 I’ll put the original below