1

The class 1-A was chatting up a storm. Mr Aizawa came with a boy covering his eyes with his hat. The class stopped chatting and turn their attention to the boy. Aizawa-sensei spoke in a half asleep tone"we have a new student joining our class" then he entered his yellow sleeping bag.

The new boy looked at the yellow sleeping bag shockingly but he cleared his throat to speak"hello my name is Saihara Shuichi" Uraraka raised her hand asked"what's your quirk?"

Shuichi quirked one of his eyebrows before he asked"what's a quirk?" The class stood up and started to ask questions. Izuku who's sleeping said"shut up". The class looked at the greenette who they thought couldn't curse. Shuichi noticed the similar tone he had with Kokichi. Shuichi decided to test the theory spoke"you shouldn't say that to your friends, Kokichi"

As if proving his point, Izuku respond in his half asleep state"they're my classmates not friends, Shumai". Shuichi picked Izuku up and hugged him. Izuku groggily hugged back immediately falling asleep. He mumbled"missed you,Shumai".

Uraraka held a hand to her heart when she heard what he said about them not being his friends.

Shuichi placed Izuku down on his seat while he went to his seat behind Kokichi.

Aizawa stepped out of his sleeping bag and started to teach the class. Izuku woke up and listened to the lessson.

•Break•
Izuku brought Shuichi to the lunchroom for lunch. Kokichi and Shuichi got their food and sat down. The bakusquad decided to sit with the two. Then the doors to the lunchroom opened and a bear with one half white and one half black came in with the school principal. Principal Nezu announced"students this bear with me is the headmaster of Hope's Peak academy".

Shuichi nudged Izuku and whispered"say your catchphrase loudly". Jirou heard the whisper but didn't asked. The bakusquad heard Izuku clear his throat stated"it's a lie". The lunchroom  was silent and Monokuma laughed"and here I thought you died,the ultimate supreme leader, Kokichi Ouma"

Izuku glared at Shuichi who is currently eating his food. Izuku spoke after swallowing his food." That's what I want to find out I died by being crushed by the hydraulic press". Monokuma turned and gasped"oh your also here Shuichi Saihara, the ultimate Detective" Shuichi glared at Monokuma for saying his title.

Monokuma laughed darkly spoke" how wonderful my students are here". Izuku and Shuichi glared at Monokuma simultaneously. Kirishima could see Shuichi's hand gripped his knife tightly his palm turning white. Izuku noticed and placed his hand on top of his. Shuichi loosen his grip on the knife.

Shuichi gave a small smile towards Izuku. Izuku looked away from him. Out of thin air a phanta bottle appeared. Izuku looked at it and grabbed it immediately drowning the bottle. Monokuma laughed at his student's behaviour. Shuichi looked at  Izuku in amazement. Guess he didn't change after all.

The phanta bottle finally was finished by Izuku. Izuku through the empty bottle away and took Shuichi's hat. Shuichi felt it and glared at Izuku. Izuku saw the glare smirked and stood up ready to run  out of the lunchroom. Shuichi stood up also getting ready to run. He was somehow stopped by an announcement"a body has been discovered". Shuichi looked at Kokichi in shocked. Monokuma laughed asked"Kokichi did you have anything to do with this body?".

Izuku laughed transforming. His green hair turning purple and his clothes turned into his outfit that he wore back in the game. He answered"of course I did Monokuma I killed him of course" he stopped for a moment before continuing. "I killed Minoru Mineta". He laughed but Shuichi slammed his hands on the table.

"Kokichi! Why did you do it?"

Izuku looked at Shuichi"why! I did it for the girls and myself you notice my body is more feminine back in the game he saw and he made me his target" he took a deep breath and continued"when I was changing in the locker room I felt stares and I saw him looking at my body like I'm candy I was uncomfortable, Shumai".

Shuichi wrapped his arms around the shaking purple hair boy. Izuku wrapped his arms around the detective.

Shuichi muttered sweet nothings into Izuku's ear to calm him down and it worked. The bakusquad heard and Kirishima stood up." I'll show you where Deku's dorm is" Kirishima lead the way to the dorms while Shuichi followed with an unconscious Izuku in his arms. Monokuma sighed"since my student killed someone but did it to protect himself then no execution for him".

Monokuma laughed "young love these days" Mina raised her hands asked" is Shuichi dating someone?" Monokuma answered"why yes indeed he's dating Kokichi" Mina squeeled same with Nejire shouting in unison"I knew it I knew it" Uraraka felt her heart drop.

Denki gave Sero $10 and grumbled how he shouldn't bet on Izuku's love life. Bakugou made a face that clearly say that if Shuichi hurt his best friend he will blow him to bits. Jirou just sat there trying to piece the puzzles together but nonetheless smiled for Izuku for finally

Kirishima finally returned with a sad look. Monokuma turn to Nedzu spoke"I would request that Shuichi and Kokichi share a room" Nedzu nodded and left. Monokuma turn to the students spoke"if you mess with Kokichi you'll end up like this Mineta person" he turned and left.