Preference-He yells at you for the first time-

--He yells at you for the first time--

Harry: Harry had been on his phone all day. "Hey why dont you spend some time with me, instead of your phone screen?" you laughed. He glanced up at you smiling. You grabbed his phone out of his hand. "babe give me my phone" he said laughing. You stuck your tongue out at him putting it in your bra. "y/n give me my phone" he glared at you. you ignored him turning on the tv. He grabbed the remote out of your hand throwing it across the room, "I SAID GIVE ME MY PHONE!" he screamed. You looked up at him in horror, handing him his phone. "i was just messing around." you said quietly holding back the tears. His eyes softened, "y/n im sorry. I didnt mean to, i just. Seriously im sorry." he said setting his phone on the arm rest behind him. You crawled over to him sitting in his lap, "its okay" you smiled. He kissed you gently, laughing.

Liam: Liam insisted on taking you out to an exspensive dinner and you guys really didnt have the money. "Please just let me take you out?" he said grabbing your hand. You pulled away, "no Li we dont have the money." you said trying to hide your smile. "cmon please. Its only one night!" he whined. "nope nope." you said 'starting' on dinner at home. "what are you doing?" he asked confused. "starting dinner here" you smirked. "no lets go" he said raising his tone abit. You ignored him turning on the stove. "Y/N WILL YOU JUST LET ME TAKE YOU OUT?! IM JUST TRYING TO BE NICE, GOD DANGIT!" he screamed throwing his keys on the counter. You turned around shocked. Liam had never raised his tone at you, he was alwayyyss a sweetheart. You felt like your heart had been ripped in half. You started crying. Liam looked up at you. He jumped up from his chair immediatly. "no no shh sh! Please dont cry. I didnt mean to, i just wanna make you happy." he said wrapping his arms around you. He pulled you back wiping your tears, "what are you making?" he winked. You rolled your eyes hitting him playfully.

Zayn: You and Zayn were laying on the couch and he was tickling you. "stop it! stop it, i cant breathe!" you laughed now crying from laughing. He stopped and you hit him in the arm. He hit you back gently and you grabbed your arm. "ow Zayn that hurt!" you whined. You were just messing around. "sorry babe i didnt mean to." he said going to touch you. "no dont touch me you monster" you smirked hiding it from him. He stood up looking at you. "I SAID I WAS SORRY! I DIDNT MEAN TO! YOU HONESTLY THINK I WOULD HURT YOU ON PURPOSE!" he screamed kicking the coffee table over. You screamed and instantly started crying. Zayn looked over at you "i was just kidding stop it!" you whimpered with your hands over your head. "oh baby im sorry! I would never hurt you, please." he said gently sitting down next to you. He wrapped his arms around you, pulling you close to him. "i forgive you." you sniffled. "i didnt mean to yell at you" he said lifting up your head and kissing you gently.

Niall: Niall had been acting weird this evening. He was keeping to himself in the family room and every time you tried to talk to him you got no answer. "Nialler whats wrong, please tell me?" you said scooting closer to him. "Why are you cheating on me?" he mumbled not looking at you. "Sorry?!" you asked taken back. "Why are you cheating on me?" he said raising his tone. "No Niall im not! I swear, i would never!" you said shocked. He stood up "REALLY?! DONT LIE TO ME! THERE IS PROOF RIGHT HERE!" he screamed opening up a drawer and throwing a magazine at you. You looked at the magazine with the title 'Has y/n moved on?" across the top with a picture of you and your cousin hugging with your legs wrapping around his waist. You and your cousin were extremly close like that. "WHO IS HE!?" Niall screamed. "Hes my cousin...he flew in from town" you said looking up at him. "YOUR COUSIN?! HMM NICE LIE. BECAUSE EVERYBODY DOES THAT TO THERE FREAKING COUSIN Y/N!" Niall screamed getting closer to you. You started crying and buried your hands in your face. "please please stop it." you sobbed. Nialls eyes softened and he picked you up pulling you into a hug. "princess im sorry" Niall whispered. "I swear, its Drake. He flew down from town and we are just close like that!" you sobbed. "okay honey i know. shh, i should have believed you." Niall whispered. "Dont leave me" you mumbled. "I wont never if you promise me something." he smiled. You looked up at him confused. "I get hugs like that when i see you" he winked. "Shut up Nialler!" you laughed

Louis: Louis was at the recording studio and you were washing clothes. You took the clothes out of the dryer and realized somehow Louis' favorite stripped white shirt got mixed in there, making it blue. "oh no" you thought. You heard the front door shut "babe im home" Louis called. He walked into the laundry room the smile fading off his face. "what is that." he said coldly. "it got mixed in somehow im sorry Lou." you said looking up at him. "HOW COULD YOU BE SO CARELESS!?" he screamed. You dropped the shirt as your eyes started tearing up. "I-Im sorry, i didnt mea-mean too." you mumbled. Louis wrapped his arms around you sighing. "I know, im sorry. I didnt mean to snap like that." he sighed. "Your gonna have to buy me some new shirts though" he laughed. "whatever" you smiled rolling your eyes.

--------------------------------

♥ Hope you liked them(: xx