{Epilogue Part 2} An Illusion, Bitches, You Thought We Forgot?

Chapter 43 – An Illusion Bitches, You Thought We Forgot?

[unedited]

Fifteen years later

Screams of pain hit the Heart Moon Pack!

Breyanna stood at the top of the pack house watching the members of the pack feel the pain what they give her in the past years.

"Yes, feel my pain!" Breyanna laughed, her green eyes narrowed at the dying members emotionlessly.

"Why...?" Jacob cried out.

Breyanna laughed, "You thought, I forgot the abuse that you guys gave me? We you lose a whole thought! This is all an Illusion... You're children all an illusion Quanda made you! You think I would sleep with you?"

The whole pack was stunned!

"Then why wait fifteen years?" Alpha Jack cried in anger.

"To let you lose your guards..." Breyanna laughed wickedly.

Soon, the sky turned red, angels, demons, dragons, witches, and vampires fell from the sky.

"Feel my pain, Alejandro!" Sese cried out in rage!

Then the six girls stood at the top of the pack house watching their abusers died in the most painful death, the continued from two weeks. Most of the angels, demons, and wolves died.

The next following month everyone were dead, Breyanna and her girls watched in satisfaction.

"Girls," Breyanna smiled widely, "We're finally free."

The girls nodded.

"They thought we forgot!" Adea laughed happily.

"Let's go and explore the world girls!" Quanda exclaimed.

"Yeah," They cheered.

Some people were unsatisfied with the previous ending so I made this for you guys!

Peace!

There will be no edited version of this story, I've decided to make a Mafia story!

Bye Blues!