13. "Wonderful. I'm sick"

Astrid S - Hurts So Good

Three days.

I have not seen Caelum in three days. The last I saw him was in the kitchen, where he told me the rules I have to follow.

Rule 1. Do not talk to any unmated males.

Rule 2. Do not leave the castle without my personal guard.

Rule 3. Do not enter his room.

And that was it. Within the three days I made some friends, well, I don't know if I could call them friends, but yeah. I met the castle chef and he made the best pancakes ever, it turns out Christina is the chef for the pack and Sam is the chef for the castle. He's twenty-five, he met his mate two years ago, she's one of the school teachers.

I looked around the castle, but I didn't go where I was told not to go, as much as I wanted to. I didn't explore the entire castle and I was getting bored, Caelum told me I wasn't allowed to cook at the packhouse anymore, I wasn't allowed to do anything.

So now I'm currently in the sitting room watching TVD with Anna, Mila, and Hadley. Hadley is my personal guard, when we first met, she was uptight, but after she warmed up to Anna and me.

Mila and Anna are arguing about who's better, Klaus or Damon "Damon is better" Mila states, Anna shakes her head "No. Klaus is better, Damon has issues"

"So does Klaus, Klaus daggered his brothers" Mila throws a pillow at Anna, she catches the pillow and says "Damon killed a pregnant woman!"

They continue arguing, I look at Hadley "They crazy, Stefan is the best" I tell her and she agrees "I know right"

Anna and Mila snap their heads in our direction "NO! Stefan went on a friggin killing spree" this time Hadley spoke, "Stefan is the sweetest person ever!"

I sit there and watch their argument unfold. A loud voice stops the arguing "What's going on here?"

Hadley stands up immediately "Alpha"

He stares into my eyes "Leave" his eyes not leaving mine, the girls leave and I get up to leave as well. His hand finds my arm and he pulls me back "Not you. Sit" I narrow my eyes "Woof" I imitate a dog.

"What do you want Alpha?" I ask, his green eyes narrow "Don't call me that" he growls and I scoff "Why? I thought you wanted respect"

He clenches his fists "I will NOT tolerate this, you are mine. You will obey me!"

I cross my arms "I'm not an object, you don't own me. If I'm yours then you're equally mine" he bends down so we face to face, he roughly grips my chin "Think again. I now control you. What you do, where you go, will be decided by me"

I chuckle bitterly "You can't control me, it's funny that you think I'm one of those girls who will listen and obey, I wasn't raised to be weak and to be under a man who thinks the world of himself" I don't show the fear that I feel inside.

His eyes start turning color, I could practically feel the anger coming off him "Anna-" I cut him off "There you go again. Threatening my family, it's pathetic really" I don't give him time to respond, I get up and run out. I run through the garden, I stop running when I see Anna and Mila.

"What happened?" Anna asks and I burst into tears "What did my brother do?" Mila asks, only for me to hear.

They both hug me, we spend some time in Anna's room. It gets kinda dark so I decided to head back to the castle, Mila didn't come cause she's spending the night with one of her friends.

I go to the front, there are no guards waiting outside so I pull on the door, but it's locked. Strange. I walk to the kitchen door but it's locked too. I run into the garden and try to open the sliding door, but it's locked.