Sad update.

Hey everyone. It's with sad spirits I come to speak to you today.

As you've all probably noticed I haven't updated in a month. That is not something I chose to do, but rather hated as much as you guys did. The past months have been extremely hard for me as I lost my grandpa a couple of weeks ago. He was one of the best and most important people in my life and it has been very hard on me and my family. Not only has his death made me realize that I should value the things that mean the most to me, but also to be kind towards others and be honest and true. So with that I'm here to say to you; I haven't been writing on this story since the last chapter. I haven't even been thinking about it. This story has slowly become a minor thought in my week to week life, and its not something I feel very motivated to write on at the moment. I do not want you guys to sit here and wait for a chapter that might not come in a very long time. I already feel bad for not updating, and therefore I want to be honest with you all. Believe me, not writing about Braelyn and Nico has hurt me as well, but as the motivation and ideas havent come to me, I haven't been able to do so without forcing it and being frustrated.

I want to clarify that I have not given up on this story, but I have rather decided to take a break from this book until I find the motivation and ideas to do it well and interesting for you readers. To say I haven't written at all would be a lie, but I have rather been writing on a novel which there is a possibility that I can publish. This could be a step towards my life long dream and it is one I won't give up on. If that bothers you, I apologize. But with that being said, this book wont be updated in a while, and for that I, again, apologize.

I do not expect any of you to stick along and wait for this book to be updated or to continue reading once I do finish it or keep posting on it. I fully understand if you want to remove it from your reading list and not continue reading, but for those who stick along and do want to read it once its finished, thank you already.

I hope you all have an amazing rest of your week, month, or year depending on how long it takes for me to come back to you. So once more, I'm sorry. But this is what's best for me and I have to prioritize myself for once. I love and appreciate you all and the support you have given me on these novels. I do not take it for granted.

Until next time,
I love you,

Until next time,I love you,