Inflation Touch

Finally, hope this one will work. I am really skinny and flat. I've always been evy of those girls with hourglass figures, so I hipe this one will help me.

I pushed play and this water sound began to play in my earphones. I've listened to it for about 30 minutes now and I was about to pause it. But my hand didn't want to move. When I happened to control it it was buzzing a little. I've stopped the video and I was watching my hand for a while. When it stopped buzzing I wanted to try it. I want to inflate with air. I said for my self and then placed my hand on my butt. I haven't feel nothing at first, but then I felt pressure in my butt. I looked at it and it was really inflating. My pants began to be tight, so slapped my butt and I took my hand off. This is amazing. I want to inflate with milk. I said and placed my hands on my boobs. Second on it my boobs began to fill with milk. They began to be really heavy and they were stretching my shirt so I slightly slapped them. I want to inflate with air. I said again, placing my hands on my thighs. They began to inflate almost immediately. Once my pants vegan to be really tight I slapped them. Then one though came to my mind. It's reversable, so why I don't try it. I want to inflate with blueberry juice. I said, placing my hand on my belly. First it was bothibg so I took my hand off. But after a few minutes my velly began to fill. I've felt like I just ate a really big meal and my belly was really tight. It was willing nore and more, cousing my pants button pop out. It felt soo good. It was filling more and more. I want to inflate with air and blueberry juice. I said, placing my hands on my thight, butt and boobs. Tgey began to fill more and more. I have to stop it before I couldn't reach it. Idea popped inn my head. I slapped my boobs, belly, butt and tights. I was really big so I couldn't move well. I'll stay like this for a while and then I'll reverse it. And do i again.