Prologue

The screaming was the worst part of the whole affair. The sounds of the innocent getting slaughtered or getting their loved ones snatched away from there grasp. They hadn't expected the attack, it left the city powerless and vulnerable, almost like they royals were serving the small villages up to the cold grasp of the frost giants.

In the middle of all the chaos and destruction, a young fugitive stood like a stature, watching the whole scene like she had seen it before. Suddenly a loud thunder clap sounded which gave the villagers a small speck of hope. Was the God of Thunder coming to save them? As if to answer their silent question, soldiers landed on the dirt and at the front of the line was two young men. One dressed in silver and red and the other green and gold, perhaps everyone was saved.

But finally the girl in the centre off all this turned and let her gaze lock with Loki, the God of Mischief. Her eyes were clouded and she had red mist floating all around her giving her an evil auroua.

"Leave now." She whispered while flicking her hand lightly. Suddenly flames rose from her hand and flickered in the army''s direction. Most would have turned and ran as far as they could, but Loki knew better. He held his starf up in a battle position making the women angrier. 

"Thor help the village, I'll deal with her."