two.

dedicated to breakfastclxb

kate mars is the gif beside and stefanie scott (a.k.a bae) plays her

[unedited]

_

LEMONADE MOUTH | TWO

_

Kate Mars ran to her English class, heavily panting. She took a deep breath as she sheepishly smiled at her teacher, who narrowed her grey eyes at her. Kate ruffled her bag, pulling out a red folded and scanning it before her brown eyes went wide.

It was her step-Dad's photos for his job interview for Target. Ever since her mother divorced with her biological father, her mother caught an eye on a college dude that just turned 20 years old. Kate mentally groaned, flipping through the pictures before her teacher coughed, "Ms. Mars, may I please have your book report?"

"Well, actua-" Kate was cut off when her step-Dad, Sid barged inside the classroom, waving her book report in the air, "Kate, you got a little mix up"

"I can tell," She sarcastically smiled, "Asshole." She muttered under her breath while snatching it away from his grip and handing him his job application.

Ms. Felton looked up from her eyeglasses and fixed her collar, "Are you Katerina's father?"

Kate widened her eyes and shook her head immidiately, "What? No! I mean, look at him, he's not my Dad. Are you freaking drunk?" She disagreed, answering the question for him

Ms. Felton felt her blood rush, her eyes turning into a darker shade of grey. Kate knew she was getting another scolding from her fourty-year-old Mother for discriminating her twenty year old Dad because he was just five years older.

Ms. Felton shot Kate a glare while handing her a detention slip, "Principal Brenigan might add another juvenile delinquent into the list."

Kate grumbled, accepting it anyway while taking her step-Dad from his collar then dragging him outside before shutting the door, "You. Are. So. Fucking. Stupid!" She yelled, while frustratingly pulling her hair.

Sid smiled at her, "I'm your big brother, spud" Kate gagged, almost barfing at him, "Just leave already"
Times like this, Kate wanted her real Dad back and not replace him with this jerk.

_

so basically, the first five chapters are just an introduction to the whole story

its about how the five characters got into detention