Chapter 1: Kiramai Changer Gets Stolen And Emergency Surgery

Sayo was fighting a Marrskman and she got attacked by it, which caused her to detransform. She detransforms while hitting the ground and then, a mysterious person teleports directly to the scene and suddenly steals her Kiramai Changer.

Sayo: Hey! Give it back!

???: You won't need this anymore! Ciao!

The mysterious person teleports with the Marrskman, while carrying Sayo's Kiramai Changer and it made her really frustrated. So frustrated, that she hits her arm on the ground with anger.

Sayo: I can't tell the others what happened to me. They don't need to worry about me. 

Then Sayo's vision gets blurry and then she passes out.

She woke up in CARET in the medical room and then Shiguru and Takamichi rushes in to check on her.

Takamichi: Sayo! You're awake!

Sayo: Where am I?

Shiguru: Don't worry Sayo. You're in the medical room. Are you okay?

Sayo: Yeah...

Takamichi: Where's your Kiramai Changer?

Sayo: *Thinks: Oh no... I Almost forgot that strange person stole it from me. That means I'll have to quit the Kirameigers forever.*

Shiguru: What's wrong Sayo?

Sayo snaps out of her thoughts.

Sayo: Um, I need some fresh air. I'll see you guys later.

Sayo leaves the medical room with her sling on her arm and she sneaks to her room to pack up her stuff. And then, she sneaks out of CARET, with her belongings. She drops her belongings off at home, she changes into her work clothes and then she goes to the work.

(This is the outfit she's wearing to work, but she's not bringing Helico this time.)

She walks into the hospital, with her work clothes on, carrying her handbag with her purse and phone inside it and then she heads directly to her office