Chapter 6

Forgot to say this, Tsu has her quirk because it's who she is, I completely forgot about it in the pervious chapter because in my opinion it's not really a quirk it's just her genetics. So she is apart of those with quirks still, along with Ojiro. As for Shoji he's just normal now he doesn't have multiple arms.

3rd POV:

It's been a week since the appearance of The Phantom Outcast at USJ, those without their quirks were able to keep it a secret from others outside of their class but it didn't last long. On the Tuesday after everything had happened, word got out about it. The one and only Monoma Neito had a field day in harassing the class except those who had their quirks, honestly it surprised everyone he didn't go after the whole class. Bakugo had a feeling Izuku managed to tell him, but that wasn't true, it was actually Kai who had found Monoma and a couple others from Class 1-B while they were at a park. It just so happened it was the same day Kai took his cousin Eri there as well. Kai overheard the conversation of them talking about Class 1-A and he smirked, he walked over to them and asked if they were apart of UA and Class 1-B.

Rewind~

Kai was watch Eri play with a couple kids around the playground when he happened to overhear a conversation between a few teenagers. "Class 1-A has been different since they got attacked by those villains" one said "Can we actually call them villains though?" The girl asked and everyone asked what she meant "Yeah they do bad things but they wanted All Might, not the class... if what they said was true about what All Might and Endeavor really did, I wouldn't call them villains. They had every right to come in and fight them for what they did." She explained and Kai was surprised he didn't expect to hear that. "I agree... but I wish they would have fought the Class and proved they're not as high and mighty as they put themselves out there to be. That Todoroki kid is the only one who I never really thought about because he was always a loner and never talked but now I understand why. That doesn't mean I stopped hating that class, they all think their better than everyone and it pisses me off" the other said. Kai smirked at hearing that, he seen eri was fine and having fun so he walked over to the group. They all looked at him weird but one recognized who he was. "You guys are from Class 1-B at UA right?" Kai asked. Monoma stood up and asked why it was important "Calm down dude, I know who you guys are and The girl knows who I am by her reaction. I'm not here to hurt you, none of you have done anything wrong but I do however.... have something I want you to do for me?" Kai replied with a smirk. "Why would we do anything for you? You were apart of the group who attack class 1-A" the girl replied (Kendo) The others looked at him with wide eyes. "I overheard that conversation you had about Class 1-A but you are wrong. The leader did something too all but 6 of them before that video went live." Kai answered and that got the attention of all of them. "I take it your Monoma Neito correct?" Kai asked looking at Monoma who nodded "The "bully" of class 1-A as everyone calls it" Kai continued and Monoma rolled his eyes and said it's bullshit they think their better than everyone. "Good, because it's true, they think they're better than everyone else. That's why the leader stole their quirks. All but 6 of them are quirkless, it's not my business to tell you guys but let's go with you heard it from someone else okay?" They all started at Kai in shock, Kai kept looking towards Eri during this conversation. "The 6 who have their quirks are Bakugo, Todoroki, Kaminari, Tokoyami, Sato, and Koda. Why the leader gave Bakugo his quirk back is something personal between those two along with Todoroki. Bakugo may be acting differently after he seen our leader but those 6, I ask you not to start problems with them. I know it's a lot to ask but I ask that for a reason, I mean if Bakugo continues with his too high ego and pride go all out. As for the other 5 try not to attack them like you would the class" Kai explained and they nodded then Kai got an idea "Wait your quirk is copy right?" He asked happily to Monoma who looked worried but slowly nodded "Bump into one of them and call them out, make sure it's around lunch or where the school is at you'll be able to know if they have a quirk or not by doing so" Kai almost sang out happily and Monoma had a sinister smirk on his face. "Wait, so all but 6 of class 1-A is quirkless?" One asked and Kai nodded "The leader heard what both hero classes said about how they feel about quirkless and those with weak quirks and all that, he was happy to hear what your class said, but what class A said. That pissed him off, I shouldn't tell you this but I will. The leader who is the same age as you guys, he was bullied because he would never use his quirks and because of his hair. Everyone started saying he was quirkless, he would get bullied psychically, mentally and verbally, there was a few time he had to go to a hospital but thanks to Eraser and Present mic and another heroes was treated. He still has scars covering his body from them" Kai explained sadly and the group was in shock 2 were in tears "So you want me to continue playing my role but make it worse?" Monoma asked and Kai nodded "Don't get in too much trouble, if you do my leader will probably go to UA and cause a scene if he sees you getting in trouble for it which could be good or bad. Make them feel the pain he went through you're words will hurt them more than beating the hell out of them and I think the leader wants to beat the hell out of most of them, I mean he almost killed that round face bitch" Kai said as the others were just stunned by what he was saying. Monoma and one other agreed to do it, soon the rest agreed because they know how it feels to be bullied. Kai apologized that they knew the pain of being bullied for something like that and wished them luck at doing so. He excused himself and went to Eri who some of the group squealed at how cute she was which made Eri happy.