Lost and Found, an original story

O V E R V I E W :

_______________________________________________________

this is the first installment of a new story inspired by 50 shades of grey. 

Emma Scott is an 18 year old college freshman providing for her brother and herself. Jason Black is the owner of Sylvia Records and is the most eligible bachelor in Seattle at the age of 24. 

Emma's practically raised herself and her little brother, Brady. After her alcoholic mother commited suicide when she was 15 years old, she worked two jobs and put him through school. Over the years, Emma vowed to herself that she would never let a man destroy her like Brady's dad had destroyed her mother. She one by one, put up walls to protect herself so that no one could get close enough to her to hurt her. 

When Emma met Jason for a job interview, she was instantly drawn to him. and though she was aware that he was slowly knocking down her defenses, she had no choice but to want him in her life, especially after he hired her and gave her a very generous salary to work for him. 

can emma let herself let someone into her heart? 

______________________________________________________

*******

flashback

_______________________

email, text

fgdgdgdf

italics- emma's thoughts