Chapter 16

A year later:

Ben was rudely awaken by Flash. Apparently he's being forced to befriend the young protégés since their his age and he needs friends his age that are also hero's.

   Ben sits up from his bed. He wakes Ship up from his beauty sleep. He gets up, heading to his bathroom. He splashes his face with cold water to wake him up. He puts on his hero suit and armor, making sure nothing is damaged. He puts his mask on. Ship jumps into his arms and they head out...to the kitchen.

   Ben gives Ship his breakfast and Ben eats his cereal. They finish their breakfast and clean everything up and finally they head out.

    Ben grabs his hoverboard, picks up Ship and flies off. He teleports inside the Hall of Justice and waits for everyone to show up. There he meets Martian Manhunter who is waiting to greet everyone.

    Him and Manhunter were chatting away, waiting for the hero's and protégés to take care of the freeze villains. Before they arrived Ben saw a DNAliens attack on the news.

    Manhunter nodded his head, as a way to excuse him. Ben and Ship flew away to go deal with the dnaliens.
————————————————————

"Today's the day." Batman says looking at Robin.

    "Welcome to the Hall of Justice." Green Arrow greets the teens.

    "Headquarters to the Justice." Aquaman adds to Green Arrows greeting.

    "Oh man! I knew we'd be the last ones here." Kid Flash complains

They walk into the Hall of Justice, they can see spectators from up above.

Spectator #1: Is that Batman?

Female: I see Flash and Flash Jr

-His name is Speedy. Duh

Male: No. Speedy is Green Arrow's sidekick

Spectator #4: Well that makes no sense

Green Arrow looks at Speedy "Ready to see the inner sanctum?"

Speedy gloats "Born that way."

Aqualad looks at the three other teens. "I'm glad we're all here."

"Have all four sidekicks ever been at the same place. At the same time?" Kid Flash asked

"Don't call us sidekicks, not after today." Speedy barked.

Kid Flash quickly apologizes "Sorry. First time at the hall. I'm a little overwhelmed."

Robin complains, "You're overwhelmed, freeze was underwhelmed. Why isn't anybody ever just whelmed? Oh. Maybe that's why" he says looking up too see giant statues of the core members of the Justice League.

Manhunter walks up to the teens, "Robin, Speedy, Aqualad, and Kid Flash, welcome. You know have unlimited access to the gym, our fully stocked gallery, and of course our library."

"Make yourselves at home." Flash welcomes

"Quick debrief to discuss the coincidence of four Ice Villains attacking on the same day. We shouldn't be long." Batman excuses them

Recognize: Batman, 0-2; Aquaman, 0-6; Flash, 0-4; Green Arrow, 0-8; Martian Manhunter, 0-7; Red Tornado, 1-6

"That's it? You promised us a real look inside, not a glorified back pass." Speedy stated but seemed like he was complaining

"It's a first step. You've been granted access few others get." Aquaman said

Speedy fired back "Oh, really? Who cares which side of the glass we're on?"