Living In The Past Pt6 (Ianthony)/(Shaymien)

Ian sat at the table in the crowded restaurant, with Anthony, Shayne, and Shayne's new boyfriend Carter. Ian smiled, as Anthony put an arm around his shoulders, as he told another story of the past he shared with Shayne. As he listened, he let his mind wander back over everything that's happened in the past few months. Ian sighed, he not only had to worry about Anthony and Shayne, but now he also had to worry about Shayne's secretly crazy boyfriend. His thoughts were interrupted by Carter speaking to Anthony.

 "So, Anthony, what do you do for a living?" Carter asked smiling, as he put his arm around Shayne's shoulders too.

 "I own my own gym, Shayne works with me." Anthony answered smiling, taking a drink of his wine. "What about you, Carter?"

 Ian listened to the conversation closely, ready to interrupt if things started going bad. The entire time they were together Carter gave Anthony dirty looks, tried to copy his every move, basically playing the jealous boyfriend part and all of it went unnoticed by Anthony and Shayne. Ian couldn't wait until dinner was over, he had had enough of Carter and his trying to compare himself to Anthony. Secretly, even though Ian didn't want Shayne single; so he didn't have to worry about him and Anthony again, he hoped Shayne would dump Carter's insecure ass.

 "Shayne tells me you two used to date?" Carter said smiling.

 "Uh, yeah, years ago." Anthony answered, uncomfortable with the subject.

 "What happened, huh? You get caught with someone else, Anthony?" Carter asked smirking.

 "What?" Anthony replied angrily.

 "Anyone else want another drink?" Ian asked quickly, trying to change the subject.

 "I do, what about you guys?" Shayne answered, knowing what Ian was doing.

 "You heard me, pretty boy."

 "Yeah, I heard you. I was just giving you a chance to shut your damn mouth, before I do it for you." Anthony replied angrily.

 "Anthony didn't cheat on me, Carter. I broke up with him, alright? Now, can we please just finish our dinner like grown men?" Shayne said upset.

 "Nah, I lost my appetite." Anthony said, as he stood, Ian stood too.

 "See you later, Princess." Carter taunted smiling.

 "You little..."

 "Nope! We're leaving now." Ian said, cutting him off.

 "You better put a damn muzzle on him, Shayne." Anthony stated pointing at Carter, before he left angrily.

**Later**:

 After they returned from dinner, Anthony was furious and went to their room to change, Ian sighed, before he followed. He found Anthony changing, he looked at Ian, but didn't say anything, so Ian did.

 "Baby, you shouldn't let that asshole get to you like that." Ian said gently, as he changed too.

 "Easy for you to say, Ian, he wasn't accusing you of cheating." Anthony replied upset.

 "Like I did?" Ian said quietly.

 "Ian, I never..."

 "I know, baby, that's not what I meant." Ian said quickly, cutting him off.