30

Luciano

I only scratched him twice yet I beat up like crazy, "You're still weak even with that demon." He teases "Now let me get my Eve and I'll forget this ever happened." He floats past me, I grab his leg and try to drag him down but he only kicks my face down to the ground breaking the cement. 

I'm supposed to be the strongest person in the universe, I'm supposed to be 'Gods Killer' why am I loosing. I should be winning. I feel myself about to slip into unconsciousness but I quickly snap open my eyes and get up slowly. I'm here for my Angel. Once I'm on my feet I slam my shoulder into a statue to pop it back in. 

I look over what's happening, there's fire everywhere. I see Nemesis in front of Eve protecting her, I look around and see Ares fucked up but still fighting, I also see Apollo. The fuck is he doing here, I then look near Apollo and see.. Lester. He senses me and looks over, why wasn't he in me?

I kicked him out... he would only hold us back Landon says, fucking hell.

I turn my gaze back to God, he's beating Nemesis. Wow he has very low standards, I fly fully speed at him catching him off guard. I throw a punch as hard as I can sending him down to the cement leaving an imprint that his body was there. I fly down and continue to punch him in the face over and over, just as I was about to land another one he catches my punch and kicks me into a wall.

 He makes slow strides towards me, his long hair released from his usual man bun making it fall past his shoulders. His face all scratched up and his nose bleeding, his white gown stained with blood. He picks up a scythe from the ground.

"Now I expected more from you. The strongest person in the universe, you are weak and no match for me. So let me just end your miserable life right here yes? I will be able to go back to my Eve and live happily with her."

"You're fucking mental." I try to move but can't

"Ah ah ah, I wouldn't move if I were you. Your lungs are fucked up from all the smoke, your rips are broken and I'm pretty sure you have a concussion."

He was right, some of my fingers are broken too. He lifts the scythe up and was about to bring it down at full force, I close my eyes having images of my Angel. Hell I miss her so much, I just want to hold her and marry her. Have lovely babies with her. But I didn't feel the darkness, the pain, the cold metal.

I open my eyes to see God stuck in a wall that someone threw him at, I scan my eyes and there she stood. Looking sexy as ever in a black dress. She rushes towards me, she cups my face and scans it. "Luci." She whispers, she then looks down at my fucked up body "You're all dirty."

I chuckle but quickly regret it with my rib "Yea... was that you?"

"Yes. I do have secrets of my own, please stay still. You'll make your injuries worse." I hear her whisper something and I feel a little bit of my strength come back "I stopped your bleeding but your body is still broken, do not move." I smile at her, dominance looks good on her.

"Kiss me." She gives me a shocked look

"You dummy!" She giggles, I missed that giggle so fucking much. Our moment was ruined when we hear rocks fall, God was out of the way. "Stay." She orders

"Yes Ma'am."