Eleven

Lance crouched down in a ready position, Keith slowly following along. Lance knew Keith was going to try and go easy on him and was determined not to let him. 

"Don't rip my head off like you did to those training robots before, alright?" Keith asked, nervous about having to spar with the General of a major agency. 

"Don't be like that, this'll be fun," Lance smiled. 

Lance ran forward first, going slower than he normally would. Keith barely dodged, his instinct to punch Lance in the gut was overridden by his worry of hitting Lance in his injury. Lance used his hesitance against him as he kicked Keith hard in the chest. 

"Stop holding back," Lance ordered. 

"I don't want to open your stitches. I don't think the bleeding stopped yet," Keith growled as he got to his feet. 

"You did see all the scars I have, right? This tiny cut is nothing," Lance chuckled as he threw another punch at Keith. 

"Brick stabbed you, Lance. That's not a tiny cut," Keith glared, blocking Lance's hits. He found an opening and quickly moved his hand to punch Lance's chest. Lance purposefully moved slow, letting Keith get a hit in. Lance stumbled back before gaining his footing. 

Lance ran forward, faking a punch to Keith's face while he kicked his leg out and knocked Keith to the ground. Lance was quick to climb on top of Keith, holding his arms down. He smiled at the Red Paladin whose face was becoming redder by the second. 

"You alright there, buddy?" Lance asked, lowering his head next to Keith's. 

"Get off," His voice was soft and airy, he clearly didn't mean it with any sort of urgency. 

"But we're having fun," Lance teased. Their faces were so close their noses were touching. Keith puffed his chest out, his stomach alight with nervousness. Lance held himself better, a teasing smile on his face, but he was just as nervous, if not more. 

Their lips brushed against each other and Keith couldn't stand it any longer. He pressed his lips against Lance's, their mouths moving in sync with each other. Lance let go of Keith's wrists, instead, propping himself up with his hands on either side of Keith's head. With his hands now free, Keith ran his fingers through Lance's hair, gripping the strands tightly in his fist. 

Keith lifted his head off the ground in an effort to press further into Lance. Keith's hands played with Lance's neck, both breathing heavily from the excitement and the training they were doing before. 

When they pulled apart they were both out of breath. The taste of each other still lingering on their tongue. Their breath fanned across each other's faces, but neither made a move to get up. 

"Keith, Lance, meet in the bridge!" Allura's voice called out over the speakers. Keith fell back onto the floor, looking up at the ceiling with a smile. They both burst into a fit of giggles, the adrenaline washing off as they enjoyed each other's company. 

"We should get going before they start looking for us," Lance smiled, getting off Keith and offering a hand to the Red Paladin. 

They walked in comfortable silence towards the Bridge, neither one of their smiles fading. When they entered the room, Allura took notice first. 

"Where were you two?" She asked. 

"Training," They said in unison, shooting each other a playful smile. Lance reached up and bit his nail, his fingers trailing along his lips where Keith's were planted minutes before. 

"Well, we're here, and they're wanting to talk to you," Pidge said, pointing to the planet floating in the window. They all watched as Lance entered agent mode.