Chapter 1

"Happy Sweet 16 sweetie!" My mom said as she was opening my bedroom door practically screaming in my ear." "Mom!" I yelled shoving my pillow in my face" But that was the moment I opened my eyes and saw my very own Magcon tickets on the edge of my bed. I practically screamed my head off in excitement. "That's not all Gracey!" Mom said with excitement. That moment I heard honking from my front window. I jumped out of my bed and screamed to where nearly Africa heard me. "Mom you got me a car!" I shouted. "Yes,I know you only have your permit, but after dance you get to take you drivers test!" I was about to say something else, but that's when my little brother's door slammed opened thinking I was having a heart attack or something. Hi, my name is Gracey Perkins. I am now sixteen years old and my parents are divorced. I live in Nashville TN with my mom and little brother Matt, who is 12. Anyway that's my personal life so, now back to reality. I went downstairs ate my breakfast, came back upstairs and wore the cutest outfit out of my closet. Then put on my daily makeup and curled my long blonde hair. "Come on Gracey it's time to go to school!" Mom said. I ran down stairs into my mom's car. (Since I can't drive yet) We got to school and I walked to my locker to meet my three best friends Brooke,Jodie,and Hannah. I told them everything I got for my birthday and they were super happy for me. 1st,2nd,3rd,4th,5th,and 6th passed by quickly and then after school it was time for dance which I had 4days a week. Well, that's my life.

**authors note
sorry this chapter is really boring and short. Nash and the good stuff doesn't come until a little bit but be patient please comment any suggestions for other stories since I already have this one planned out but thanks for reading I'll try to update like tonight or tomorrow.