chapter nine

Id love to say the day started off with bright light coming through the window and birds chirping, like it always has in the movies, but reality was a tad different. The studio was soundproof and without windows, so the only thing that was heard were Yoongi's snores.

It was eight in the morning (hate in the morning 🥀). I woke up just seconds a go, on top of Yoongi's stomach. My head stung as I tried to remember last night.

Yoongi woke up soon after he fell asleep, waking up as a whole nother person. His hands found my face and he pulled me closer. He kissed me, taking me in and I gladly fell into his hands. Quite literally.

We shifted on the couch. He pushed himself backwards, letting my thigs slip between his legs. With a hand on his chest, I accidentally brushed his clothed crotch. He moaned into my mouth, a sweet sound I could never get tired of.

I giggled slightly, taking a hold of his jaw and pushing his face away. My right hand held his jaw in place and my left found its way through the zipper of his pants. My mouth returned to slightly pecking his lips, slowly moving across his face as my left hand started rubning his member.

"Be quiet for me, will you?" I whispered into his mouth, giving him only a second to regard my words and nod, before hungrily taking over his mouth, fighting for dominance with his tounge.

This was fun. I had no idea he wanted to be dominated, but I had no objections. His hands fell stifly next to his torso and I moved them to grip my butt. He let out a sigh and his boner grew harder against my hand.

I smiled and seperated our mouths and my legs. I took off my pants and tossed them aside. He did the same with his. Once back in our positions, I guided two of his long fingers in my mouth and sucked on them, covering the digits with saliva.

I looked at him through my eyelashes and found a beautiful sight. His head was thrown back, hair softly sticking to his forehead with an almost pained expression decorating his face. He really did look fuckable.

I sucked on the fingers one last time before putting them next to my opening. I rolled them around, remembering the sensation of the movement. He got the hint and soon enough his hands managed alone.

With an "o" shaped mouth, I returned to his dick, growing harder and harder in my hand. I stroked it through his underwear and his fingers slightly stopped in their moves. I relieved, happy not to make a sound when he decided to thrust them inside, making me let out such sounds that made me happy the studio was soundproof.

His pace was steady and strong, and I could barely see through the pleasure for a few seconds. Once I did come back, I grasped his member and started jerking him off. His head fell back again and soon enough, it nearly became a competition on who could moan the loudest.

Save to say, our passionate situation led to a mich needed pleasure. As I kept my pace and he speed his, we reached our climax on time. His fingers didn't stop and my hand decided not to, either, as we rode out our orgasms. Once the pain started creeping up, he let go of his movements and I fell short on his chest.

With a slight smile, I kissed his neck and wished him a goodnight.

My mind tried to remember more details, but it could only put together some broken memories of taking shots and rolling up a few joints.

Right, that must be the headache.

I rolled off his chest and wrapped myself in a blanket. With pain being the prominant fighter for my attention, I decided to look through some of his drawers for pills. The dude works nonstop, he must have some painkillers, right?

The first drawer right under the computer held some cables and batteries. The next two weren't much different, either, with a couple CDs and photocards in each. All were ones of j-hope. I wish I could say I was jealous, but, hey, the man's got my heart, too. His gorgeous face and awesome personality take me out of darkest days.

I smiled, thinking about which j-hope era photocard I'd see in the next drawer, but all I did find was a brown box. Nothing else.

Now, I must say I'm not a very curious person. I believe in privacy and all that jazz. But this was Yoongles we're talking about. There's no way he'd have some big ass secret he hid from everyone else in that one box. For all I know, it could be his first aid kit. Or a binder of j-hope's pcs. Either way I was intrigued.

I opened the drawer and slis my hands around the lock. It was open. I lifted the lid and found myself struck in the ground.

Is this real? Am I just imagining things? Is this really Yoongi's?

The box contained items I never thought I'd see with any assotiation with Yoongi.

It was filled with sex toys.

———————

Author's: hi again, it is I, the mighty procrastinator. Here's a smutty scene with an interesting twist at the end. I hope you enyojed this chapter and thank you a lot for reading. I appreciate it :)

Ps. Butter with Meghan was great. The song sits at the same table as Idol with Nicki Minaj. Ablosute bops.

Ps.2: it's kinda latw and I dont feel like check reading so I apologise for errors in advance.
:) love ya