We'll be a fine line

⚠️tw: self harm⚠️(I'll put a 🦋 before it starts and ends)

3 months before

Louis pov:
Why me? Why us? What happened it's been almost 3 days since my curly headed boy has left. I want to scream I want to shout but my throat is so sore Harry's always there for me when I'm sick making me feel better helping me fall asleep but now he's gone, I hear my phone ring I look at the Lock Screen it's me and haz at the beach after I proposed to him.
Lima bean🤍
(Li-liam Lou-Louis)

Lou- hey li what's up
Li- I'm good how are you and Harry
Lou- about haz, we kinda had a falling out hes gone li what am I supposed to do now he's my everything I'd die for him he's my best friend my soulmate but he doesn't love me anymore.
Li- Lou bro harry loves you he really dose you know that he can't live without you he needs you, you need him your Lou and haz.
Lou-  I can't do this anymore...
Louis hangs up the phone powering it off.
🦋
As Louis sits on his and Harry's bed he remembers the blade that single blade harry didn't know he kept. Harry was always there for Louis when he felt the need to hurt himself. Slowly walking to the bathroom Louis notices the pictures on the wall all of him and harry. He picks up his wash bag and empty's the contents onto the Harry's side of the sink as he picks up the blade he begins the first cut.
🦋
"Louis baby where are you" a familiar voice shouts. Fuck Louis thought its....

To be continued..

Hope you guys like that chapter 5 stars for the next chapter if not I'll post it on Friday
All the love.
N🦋🤍