Showtime

She got her sexy lingerie on and fixed her hair in preparation for her livestream in the mirror of her bathroom. When she was sure she looked alright, she walked out and helped Adora. The blonde was sitting on the bed, in her casual clothes, tapping her foot on the ground.

" You nervous?" She asked, coming up to Adora and putting a hand on her shoulder. The blonde smiled and shook her head, " What? Of course not! I'm super confident." Adora said, trying to reassure Catra. But she didn't buy it. She raised an eyebrow at the blonde, " Ok, maybe I am a little nervous." She sheepishly admitted.

Catra giggled and patted her shoulder, " You'll be fine." Then, she went over to her dresser and pulled a draw out, searching for a specific pair of clothing. When she found it, her eyes lit up and she brought it over to Adora. " Here, wear this." It was a black two piece lingerie set that copied her on, except that the bottoms were simple compared to her complicated ones. Adora put on a strained smile and held it in her hands, looking at the material.

" Ok. I'll put it on." But as she went to stand, Catra stopped her, a serious expression on her face. " You don't have to if you don't like it." Adora shook her head and her eyes widened. " No, it's not like that. It's just..." Catra interrupted her, " Just so you know I didn't buy that for you. It was mine, but I got the wrong size." She heard a sigh of relief from the girl in front of her.

She definitely bought it for her, but did she need to know that? No.

" Okay, now get your ass in that bathroom and put that on, we only have 40 minutes left to get ready!" She said, swatting the blonde's butt as she walked away.

It had to be good. This stream had to be great. This was the one that would bring her fans back. News would spread of her and soon she would even more than she had before.

" Catra!" Adora said, her voice coming from the bathroom. The brunette frowned and walked over to the door and opened it slightly to see... a mess. " What happened?" She said, her eyes wide and trying her hardest to hold back a laugh.  Adora was tangled in the bra and giving her a look in the mirror. She must have known she was on the brink of bursting into laughter.

Her arms weren't in the bra at all, and it was somehow sideways? She deadpanned Catra and moved to face her. " Just help me..." she said. Then, a giggle fell out of her mouth and suddenly she was in a fit of laughter. The blonde rolled her eyes as Catra helped maneuver her into the piece of clothing.

" All done." She said, turning the blonde and showing her reflection in the mirror. It hugged her body in the right places and showed off her ample chest she kept a secret. She gasped at herself and turned in the mirror, inspecting her figure. " Wow, that's hot." Catra said, smiling at her in the mirror. Then, she pulled the ponytail out and saw the long blonde hair fall to her shoulders.

Her own hair was parted to the side and she kept it's usually wavy texture. She contemplated what to do with Adora's hair and decided on a middle part.

" Turn around." Adora faced Catra, and the brunette grabbed a comb, not looking away from her. Using the teeth of it, she parted her bangs through the middle and combed the sides down. " There. We only have 20 minutes, so I'll walk you through what I usually do."

Catra grabbed Adora's hand and led her to the bed, she sat her down and walked to her desk, where her monitors were. " Okay, this is the monitor. I'm sure you know what that is?" Adora nodded happily and Catra moved on.

" That's where the chat and tip messages come in. And don't you worry about it being too far away from the bed because..." she trailed off and went over to her projector and tapped it. " That's what this is for!" The blonde smiled, " Wow you're smart, Catra."