Chapter 18

"Could you be any louder?!" I asked as Jacob made a bunch of noise coming through my window.

He crawled in and fell on the floor. He made a weird UPH sound and stood up.
"Sorry." He said dragging it. I shook my head and picked out a tank top and shorts for Pyjamas.

"You better be good while I take a shower." I said walking towards the bathroom. "I can't make any promises."

I smiled and shut the door. Locking it so he couldn't sneak in.

I took a shower trying my best not to hurt my hand. Then got out and got dressed. I quickly dried my hair and slid it into a messy bun before walking out of my bathroom.

He was playing music. No, not just any music. Music that I LOVED. He was playing 'bad girls club' by falling in reverse. Which was one of my favourite songs by them.

I slid down beside him on the bed. "I didn't know you liked falling in reverse." I said looking at him.

He looked back and smiled. "Yea. That's one of my favourite bands. Along with all time low, sleeping with sirens, and pierce the veil." my mouth gaped open.

This dude has WONDERFUL music taste. I thought only me and Paul listened to music like that in the school. "Dude. I love those bands also. Like....you have no idea. Those bands and nirvana, guns and roses, I see stars, nice and men, and so many more." I said.

He shifted to where his body was facing mine. His mouth was wide open as well. "No way." He said. "Yea."

"I've never met a girl who likes bands like that. And when I try to get them to listen to it, they stop listing when they start screaming." He said. "Oh my gosh, tell me about it. They don't even give music a chance."

He kept smiling and shook his head. "Damn. Your the total opposite from other girls." He mumbled. "What made you think I was the same?" I asked rainy my eyebrows.

"I never said I thought you were."

"Well your way different from other guys to, you know?" I said biting my lip.

We sat there and stared at each other for the longest of time. How much his eyes were so....bright. So....caring. So.....sexy.

Shit man, everything about him was sexy. I hate to admit it but.... its true. I mean come on, this Dude could turn straight guys to gay by one look at him. Damn I'm an idiot for barley noticing him before. And he always noticed me! but.... What confused me was why he was so nervous to talk to me, yet he could talk to any other girl just fine.

"Ashley?" I heard Abby say. Jacob shot up and crawled under my bed.

I slowly walked over to my door and opened it. "What?" I asked. Se stood there with an angry look on her far and her hands on her hips. "I'm going I ask you one....last....time to BACK OFF of Jacob. For the last thousands time, stay away from him."

Oh my gosh.

"Why are you jealous?" I asked. "No I can get him just fine. I'll show you. I bet you I can have sex with him before you do. He always come crawling back to me. Don't worry, I'll send you pictures." Then she stomped off.

I stood at the door a minute before shutting it and locking it. I threw back my fists and forced it towards the wall.

But before it could make contact with the wall, Jacob grabbed my fist and turned me towards him. "Let me go! I need to punch something to get rid of my anger!" I yelled as he grabbed my other hand and I squirmed to get away.

Instead of yelling back at me, he tried calming me down by whispering "sh.... Ash calm down."

"No!" I yelled. We lost balance and fell on my bed. His hands trapped mine above my head. I still squirmed to get away but he moved on top of me and trapped me down by the waist. "Get off." I said.