Hard times for KatrinaKitten

Catra sighed and wiped her forehead, it was hot and she was barely doing anything, was she getting out of her groove? She looked to her camera and smirked, giving her audience bedroom eyes. She glanced at the chat for a second, and saw something that broke her.

Ghastlyghostgirl: Is it just me or does she seem off?

Free4me2eat: Yeah her content has gotten a bit repetitive...

The brunette furrowed her eyebrows and looked away from the chat, continuing her tantalizing show. She swiped a hand through her wavy hair to push it back from her sweaty forehead.

Her body moving up and down onto the pink curved dildo. It didn't feel good, but she wasn't really supposed to enjoy what she was doing. Catra did what she wanted her fans to see. So, she dragged her hand up her thighs and to her tits, kneeling at the soft flesh and pinching her nipple.

" Mmm, you like that? You see me fucking my pussy?" She stopped bouncing and held the base, bringing  a hand down from her nipple and spreading her labia apart, showing the camera where the cock entered her body. At the top of the screen, she saw tip notifications began to pop up from the action. Ok, more of that.

She used the hand there to rub at her clit, the sensation making her close her eyes and moan. Because of the stream, she forced it out a little louder.

" Ah! It feels good. Baby? I'm gonna cum soon, you wanna see it?" She asked stroking harder at her clit, jolts of pleasure coming up her legs. More tips came in, the sound of the chime running through her ears. Her orgasm wasn't going to be that good, she had been holding back.

Her legs shook and she held onto the base of the dildo, bouncing again and striking her g spot on each thrust.

Then, she went quicker and the familiar sensation of an orgasm rushed through her veins. As it rang through, her hand sped up on her clit to ride her through it.

" Fuck," she said breathlessly, her throat was dry and her legs weak. Her hand slowed down and her hips stopped. She leaned on one hand and pulled the pink toy out of her vagina.

She put it on the towel she laid on the bed and sighed, looking at her screen to her fans. The chat was going crazy.

Fruitsaladyum36: So hot CatrinaKitten!

Pussydestroyer89: Idk... seemed pretty fake to me might not come back :(

Prettyhotass: Yeah, she's changed so much

What was going on? She got out of her bed and walked closer to her monitor, these people were her most loyal fans, why are they acting like this?

She spoke to them, " Guys, I see something going on in the chat. What's happening?" Catra sat in her chair and eyed the camera. She disconnected the stream from her fancy camera and put it on her webcam.

Fruitsaladyum36: Most of your fans are leaving...

Lovelylipsah: Yeah, but not us, we're standing by you!

Catra was confused. Why would they leave her? Her stuff hadn't changed. Her subscription price hadn't gone up or her premium pictures and videos. Had her quality gone down?

" Well, thanks for that guys. I think I'm going to end it early tonight, but I'll let you know, I go live every Wednesday and Sunday at 8, and be sure to check out my premium photos or videos for 10 dollars each. They change every week. And yeah, see you then."  She clicked the 'end livestream' button and slouched in her chair.