one

"Hey have you guys seen Izuku?" Uraraka asked the kids that were in the common room which were technically the bakusquad

"He went to his moms for the weekend. My mom said something about taking him to a model agency or something dumb like that. And I'd rather not spend my time with that shitty nerd." Bakugou said playing one of his uno cards.

"Ha! Draw four shitty hair!" Bakugou laughed giving his evil smirk.

"Come on kat!" Kirishima groaned as he drew four uno cards.

"Really? He's gonna model?" Mina, Jirou and Uraraka yelled in excitement.

"Well yeah they have to find a new agency cause something about quirk discrimination. He's already a fuckin model, he has been one since he was a kid. Now leave pink cheeks!" Bakugou yelled.

"Omg do you have any pictures?" Mina yelled

"No, now shut up raccoon eyes." Bakugou growled like a angry pomeranian.

"Omg we should see if he has any pictures of him in his room! I'm pretty sure he keeps his door unlocked!" Mina said in excitement and curiosity.

"Um I don't think that's a good idea Mina.." Uraraka said with her nerves shooting through the roof. Deku's room was where they hung out what if they found his alcohol or weed stash? Hopefully he hid them well.

"Come on guys lets go to his room!" Kaminari yelled jumping up in down

"Who's room?" Iida asked coming into the common room.

"They are planning to go into Izuku's room and I told them it not a good idea." Uraraka said to Iida.

Iida became pale and stuttered ou that he also thought that it was a bad idea. "Oh shut up four eyes all he has is all might stuff. There's nothing special about it." Bakugou said getting up from the floor.

"Why are you guys so nervous huh? Is he hiding something?" Kirishima asked while he smirked.

"No it's just wrong to go snooping." Shinso said coming up behind Iida.

The bakusquad and the dekusquad raced to Izuku's room. The dekusquad trying to get there first so they couldn't barge in. But the bakusquad got there first and was looking around his bedroom in shock.

Thankfully everything was hid well. Thank god Izuku had put up his stash of marijuana and alcohol. Nothing was out and it was cleaned up.

"Omg his gaming set up is amazing!" Denki shouted as Bakugou hatefully admitted

"Omg his gaming set up is amazing!" Denki shouted as Bakugou hatefully admitted. "So this is what he was hiding! He finally grew out of his Allmight faze!" Bakugou stated proudly with his hands on his hips.

"Wait is that a white albino snake?!" Mina shouted.

"Leave angel alone! She isn't poisonous but she will bite. She has a really bad anger issues so Izuku is the only one who can touch her." Tokoyami said