The intruder

Your being chased by something other worldly it keeps floating towards you at the same pace while trowing fireballs and overall being fairly intimidating because nothing good can come from something that looks so demon Esq.

No earthly being would look like whatever that thing is you feel like its a demon but your unsure and after more running it hits you leg with i fireball and you go down all you can do is watch in horror as this thing closes the distance and right as it gets to you *beep beep beep* you breath a sigh of relief.

Y/N Saved by the bell.

You get up and go to get ready for school but as soon as you leave your house you get an odd feeling like your being watched but you ignore it feeling that its just you being paranoid once you get to school however there's something or rather someone you cant ignore as you see Tony the schools resident asswipe and his goons waiting for you outside the school and while you try to sneak in trough the crowd they spot you. 

You prepare for another beating as if you were to try and defend yourself you would be subject to the same punishment as the bully's and even though your parents live overseas you would still rather not piss them off with news of a suspension or even expulsion so you curl up into a fetal position and mentally prepare yourself for what is to come.

Tony's pov: look at this fucking pussy wont even try to fight back i mean look at this its just pathetic but it doesn't matter this fucking freak still gets a beating weather he fights back or not.

??? pov: he isn't even fighting back against bully's so if that's how he always is this gonna be a fairly boring night but at least it makes my job easier.

after being beaten for a few minutes your bully's walk off and you get up evaluating your wounds and debating going to the nurse but you decide against it and just go to class.

You have a fairly normal and boring day in school the only interesting thing was a new student her name was sally Williams and i decided that it would be my new goal to keep tony from trying to get with her because i knew he would and while i wont get into a physical fight i would still do everything I could to annoy or inconvenience him sally seemed way out of my league so the most straight forward way of preventing them getting together wouldn't work so i would need a more indirect way

Sally: Hello my name is sally Williams and i'm glad to be here

teacher: Ok sally go take a seat beside uhh Y/N

Sally: Hey

Y/N: Yo

Tony: hey you gay piece of shit what are you saying to my girl

Y/N: really babe this was supposed to be our secret

Tony: who the fuck are you calling babe i'm not gay

Y/N: really because you were singing a whole nother song in bed last night

Tony: what the fuck are you trying to do here you little shit

Y/N: Just exposing you for lieing about being straight

Teacher: If if you two have personal issues to sort out my classroom is not the place

[Small time skip to the end of the school day]

while walking home you catch a glimpse of something white in a bush that seems to be looking at you but you assume its a rabbit and continue on your walk home despite still having the feeling of being watched at one point you whip your head around and see a bush rustling but when you get to the bush to investigate theres nothing there.