Chapter 31: Dio Brando! Time to Get Canceled and Doxxed on Twitter!

Told you I'd name it something funny. Anyway, I have the whole next chapters planned out and written, but I want the suspense to stay. I won't be publishing them until two or three days from now. Hehehehehe

Edit: You know what, fuck you *Cancels your wait time*

Jotaro's POV:

          We finally made it to Dio's potential hideout. This is nerve-wracking. I have to protect Kakyoin. We enter. A woman screams. We look and see a scared woman. Her acting is not very good. All of us can tell. "Hey, we're not Dio's minions!" Joseph says. "Really?" The woman says. "Yeah, we can be friends," Polnareff says. The woman grins. "Friends from hell," I say and say and punch the woman unconscious. 

          "Now, we find Dio," Joseph says. We all nod. We walk up the stairs and a blonde man appears. Dio! "Haha, so you've found me." He says. Anger boils within me. Suddenly, Polnareff is no longer next to me. "What!" He yells from all the way down. How!? How did he suddenly get down!? "Meet me in Cairo at 5:00. We'll fight there." Dio says and leaves without a trace. 

          We all look at each other. "W-What just happened?" Kakyoin asks. "I have no clue," I reply. Now, it's time to wait.

Kakyoin's POV: (Time skip to 5)

          The time is here. We fight Dio right here. "Okay, team plan. We split into two groups. Jotaro and Polnareff attack from behind. Joseph and I will be a distraction. I'll set up Hierophant's barrier to detect movement." I say. I have to protect Jotaro at all costs. I cannot fail. I go to Jotaro and kiss her on the lips. "This might be our final kiss, Jota. I love you." I say. My heart hurts so much.

           "I love you too, Nori," Jotaro says. We smile at each other and part ways. Time to focus. Joseph and I swing with our stands to our hiding spot. We spot Dio. Our time has come. I set up Hierophant's barrier and wait.