Chapter S i x

I wake up, it's Saturday. Eventually, School was alright, but I just needed a day or two off. i'm being dramatic actually, the only thing i need a break from is the dickhead of a teacher.

I go on my phone before getting up and dressed. I get on a pair of black leggings and a grey jumper. I walk into the bathroom and brush my teeth. i wash my face, that definitely woke me up.

I run back in my room and put on my shoes. I wasn't going anywhere i just wanted to be dressed for the day. I grab my phone to see a text from Tommy.

Tommy:)
Hey y/n, you wanna come over today? I don't have anything to do and I streamed last night so my viewers have something.

y/n
yeah sure! What time? I don't wanna be there too early or something, would be kinda embarrassing yk.

Tommy:)
yeah i know what you mean, Uhm, 12?

y/n
Yeah that's fine!

I walk downstairs with my phone and make myself some breakfast, I lean against the counter, eating while scrolling through Instagram. I check the time 11:28. Not that close, so I ran up and brushed out my hair and put on chapstick.

I sigh and walk to check the time. 11:59. Eh, still have some time. I scroll through TikTok and soon enough it's time to go. I yell goodbye to my mum and head out the door. I walk for a bit before reaching Tommy's house.

I knock at the door and the familiar 6'1 blonde boy answers the door. "Hello y/n!" Tommy says happily. "Helloooo!" I say, dragging it out. I come in and he takes my wrist loosely and brings me upstairs.

"i'm so surprised we actually got a decent grade for that project, i mean we literally disagreed on everything!" tommy exclaims. "i was surprised too, but i will say i was right about most things," i cross my arms as i sit on his bed.

"i won't deny that you were, but it still pisses me the fuck off," he rolls his eyes. "seeing as you're half daydreaming most of the class, i can see how you knew next to nothing," i smirk. "daydreaming about your mum y/n," he snipes back.

"oh please, the only thing behind those eyes of yours was minecraft," i argue back. "i cant deny it, not my fault mrs mullan talks in such a boring voice," he sighs. "i'll agree with you there," i admit. i hated that bitch.

"she never stops talking either," he says, his hands behind his head as he sits on his gaming chair. "god she really doesn't, especially with all the stories about her little kids," i laugh. "don't even get me started on them, like fucks shake we came to learn not to listen to your life story," tom exclaims, causing me to laugh more. he smiles at me and laughs too.

"i'm just so funny, aren't i?" he flatters himself. "whatever helps you sleep at night," i look him up and down, sarcastically. "shut up y/n," he scoffs.

after a minute of silence, tom speaks up. "y/n, i'm sorry if this is like really personal, and don't feel like you have to tell me, but i was just curious. you always talk about your mum, but i've never heard you talk about your dad. and you've talked about me meeting your mum, but never meeting your dad. i'm sorry if i'm being rude by asking it, but i have no idea," he says, looking to me. "i never told you, did i?" i sigh, i kinda forgot i never told him.

He shakes his head and I explain "Well.. sorry if my voice gets shaky, I always get upset talking about it, i've avoided the conversation for awhile, but you deserve to know, and you would find out sooner or later." I pause for a few seconds then sigh. "So eh.. I lost my dad to cancer recently, explaining why I moved and I miss him so much, i just didn't wanna talk about him.." I look back into Tommy's eyes.

Tears were definitely building in my eyes, just the thought of my dad being gone made me cry. tom immediately got over and came over to me, hugging me tightly. "i'm so sorry y/n," he holds me tightly. "and i'm so sorry if i ever made you feel like you couldn't tell me that," he whispers. i hug him tighter, god i just needed a long hug right now.

"i hope you know that if you ever feel upset, or just need a hug, i'm right here y/n, and as far as i'm concerned, i'll be here for a good while," he reassures me. "thank you so so much tom," i bury my face into his neck.

"anytime, y/n," he whispers, running his hand up and down my back was we hugged. he really knew how to comfort people. "sorry for crying, i just get emotional when i talk about him," i pull away, wiping my tears with the back of my hand. "no worries, as long as you feel better and more relaxed after you've told me, that's what really matters," he smiles, looking into my eyes.

A/N
morning chapter bc I'm bored also very sad but yeahhh I was feeling like it, I'm not sad personally but I needed some spice into a chapter so yahhhh