i missed you babe (rewrite)

(SMUT WARNING⚠️)
this story includes some mature content so if you aren't comfortable with sexual things in stories please leave now.

santana had been gone for a whole week now and you couldn't wait for her to return. you've missed your girlfriend since she's left. her lips, her touch, her smile, her jokes, her warm embrace, her area, her boobs, her ass. everything about the girl. but today was the day, today was the day the brunette returned home. you hoped the latina would remember everything she said she would do to her.

FLASHBACK

sighing you moved up to sit against your headboard. "baby i miss you so much". you said into the phone.

"i miss you too baby girl, i can't wait to see you. i miss your lips."

"and i miss yours" you chuckled.

"no seriously princesa, i can't wait till i get home to fuck the living shit out of you"

taking a deep breath in you closed your eyes to ignore all the dirty thoughts flowing threw your head. "okay babe i'm gonna need for you to take it down a couple of notches before you have me screaming your name in this apartment."

santana laughed as she took her sweatpants off, leaving her in just her underwear and top. "i'm serious, as soon as i get home i'm gonna drop my bags and fucking the shit out of you"

feeling yourself become wetter, you teased your girlfriend a little. "and what exactly are you gonna do to me ms.lopez?"

slowly rubbing her hand down her abs she grinned. "take off your pants baby." you did as told and lowly hummed to let her know it was done. "well first i'm gonna push you up against the wall and choke you."

rubbing yourself threw your panties you let out a small moan, letting santana know she should finish. "and then i'm gonna push you on the bed and eat your tight little pussy."

santana continued to seduce you with her words. you two couldn't help but to feel yourselves as you talked to each other. moments later there were moans heard throughout the whole apartment and the whole hotel. you couldn't wait to be reunited.

——————————————————

hearing the front door open and close meant that your girlfriend was finally back home. prepared for this moment you took off your silk robe and put it in your closet revealing the lingerie you put on for this exact moment.hearing the footsteps come closer you laid on the bed holding yourself up by your left arm. then walked in your girlfriend who looked as beautiful as you last saw her.

she held a large grin on her face which was growing larger after noticing what you were wearing. "well hello to you sexy" santana smirked.

getting up from your spot in bed you walked towards the latina, "hey baby, how was your trip?" you asked.

after a lightbulb clicked in her head santana's eyes widened, "good but i know this is about to be better." in one quick motion you were pushed against your door by the latina who was now choking you. she smashed her lips onto yours as they molded together.

your lips danced around in rhythm as santana licked your bottom lip asking for entrance, which you happily gave her. you began to fight for dominance which obviously santana ended up winning.

santana pulled away from the kiss and began to suck and nibble on your neck, pushing your hair out of her way. "i've been waiting for this the whole week." she whispered, patting your thighs. knowing what this meant you jumped up on her as she walked you over and gently placed you on the bed.

pulling her down onto you, you smashed your lips together again, added more pressure every once in a while. "you look even sexier then before." you mumbled into the kiss.

pausing the kiss for a second santana took her shirt and sweatpants off and threw it to a corner in the room, revealing her bare breasts taking as though she wore no bra. lowering herself onto you again she dropped her hands between your thighs as your eyes went wide at the sudden contact. "you're so soaked for me."

"only for you daddy." you breathed out, rocking your hips against her for more friction. santana chuckled and began to unhook your lingerie. if this was any other day she would have teased you some more first, but after this long week of not seeing you, she didn't wanna waste anymore time. "please hurry."

santana stopped in her tracks and looked at you threw her long eyelashes, "patience baby." she smirked. eagar to finally taste you once again she lift your right leg and threw it over her shoulder so that she could see all of your area. you were about to say something but was cut off by santana licking a long line through your folds. "shit-"

"fuck" santana moaned from under you, "i've missed your taste so much."

hearing the sounds of your wet area and your girlfriends wet tongue fill the room, your eyes rolled to the back of your head and you whimpered at how good she felt. it was almost as if she got better while she was away.

feeling a knot in your stomach you gripped onto your girlfriends hair and arched your back, "tana i'm gonna-" without being able to finish your sentence your girlfriend pulled away. "what the flying fuck santana?" you asked. "i was so close."

ignoring your protests santana stood up and pulled down her underwear, "sit up with your legs wide open" she demanded

without hesitation you did as told, as your girlfriend moved closer to you and began to place her right leg over your left and lowered herself so that your two areas pressed together. a wave of sensation came over the two as they molded together in pleasure. "fuck princesa." santana moaned out.

you began to move at a quick pace which fitted both you and santana. still on edge from your almost orgasm the first time you knew it wouldn't take much to cum . "you're so sexy daddy." you whined, taking in your girlfriends beauty. santana only hummed in response, since she was too focused on making you both cum.

getting closer and closer you couldn't wait any longer, and from the looks on santana's face she couldn't either. "sanny i'm gonna cum"

rocking a little more santana gripped onto your breast with her free hand, "cum with me." she breathed out.

feeling yourselves release onto eachother you both felt a wave of pleasure fulfill as you both moaned and screamed in sync, your toes curled and your back arched, as you rode out your orgasms. streams of curse words flew from both of your mouths as you settled down.

"i missed you babe" you whispered, playing with the hairs on santana's neck.

santana kissed your neck and held you close to her, "i missed you more baby girl, i won't be leaving you again anytime soon."

"great to know. now would you like a round two to that amazing lady sex we just had?" you asked with a smirk. "cause um- baby i've failed to taste you yet."

"i'm way ahead of you " she said as she allowed you to straddle her and kiss her passionately.