four - четыре

"What's going on in that big cyborg brain of yours?"

"It's computing,"

"It's definitely doing something" I teased, making Sam laugh. Bucky side glared at me.

"You know what I can actually see the gears turning, oop their malfunctioning," Sam continued to tease.

I rolled my eyes letting a smile appear on my face. Bucky didn't smile though, his face remaining serious.

"We gotta figure out where the serum is coming from.." Bucky said seriousness in his tone.

"and how in the hell after 80 years how are 8 super soldiers running lose," Sam added onto Bucky's statement.

We continued walking when we heard a car horn. I turned to see an old military jeep coming up beside us, and in it our new "friends."

"That didn't go as planned, huh," came the voice of the new Captain America. I'd only seen one interview with him, but he just reminded me too much of an arrogant imposter. I saw the news footage, and had heard the original Captain America speak multiple times. The way that Captain America carried himself showed the world that he knew what he was doing, and he knew what was right. The man before me seemed to be grasping at straws, and the straws were Bucky, Sam and me.

And now after Bucky gave me that talking to about him being a Captain Wannabe I felt the need to hate him, almost as if I had a reason.

Neither Bucky, Sam or me stopped to acknowledge him, we continued walking. The jeep continued on driving beside us.

"At least we know what we're up against,
now huh" he tried to joke.

"We're pretty sure it's apart of the big three, aliens androids and wizards" the wannabe said.

"Excuse me?" I scoffed at how insane that sounded. Bucky beside me spoke up,

"There's no such thing as wizards,"

"Alright then it's aliens or androids-"

"Or super soldiers," Sam cut him off, the new Cap sat there, obviously starting to get annoyed.

"Super soldiers?" Cap's partner asked from the Jeep. Sam scoffed looking at Bucky. The amount of stupidity oozing off of these idiots was amazing. I shoved my hands into my pockets and kept my eyes ahead trying to not roll them out of my head.

"So we have to work together,"

"Who said that?" I asked looking at Bucky and he just shook his head.

"Listen I just think that-"

"Just because you carry that shield doesn't mean you're Captain America," Bucky interrupted him.

He tried to speak again, but Bucky interrupted him again.

"Have you ever jumped on a live grenade?"

"Yeah I have actually four times, it's this thing I do with my reinforced helmet-"

The three of us shared an annoyed look, Bucky's fists seemed to be buzzing with the need to punch the new Cap in his jaw.

"Nevermind- Look it's 20 miles from here to the nearest airport, you need a ride," The fake explained. I toyed it over in my head. There were definitely blisters forming on my feet from the new boots S.H.I.E.L.D. gave me, maybe it wouldn't hurt to ride in the jeep. I sure as hell wasn't going to admit to that though, I was just following Sam and Buck's lead.

"Guys get in," he pleaded with the three of us as the jeep came to a stop. Bucky and Sam shared a look before looking at me. I shrugged, my hands resting in the pockets of my jacket.